I want to steal the queen's dogs.

It’s Wednesday. I wonder whether the Brits let *Ninjachick through Customs…

“Why, yes, we google everyone’s name now.”

I want me a corgi Hi,
You get back in there and get me one.
She’s got more that she can handel.

Ummm…

Has the OP forgotton something?
YOU ARE A NINJA

Wait a minute. Just hold up now…

It’s “NinjaChick”? I thought your name was “NinjaChuck
Wow, that laser eye surgery must have introduced an error.

Interviewer: "And do the Corgi’s like Prince Philip?

Queen: “Oh yes, they bite him all the time.”

Interviewer: “Maam, I thought you said they like him?”

Queen: “Indeed. They never spit him out again.”

Well, if you come back Corgi-less, we have a Corgi mix that DH attempts to give away to everyone we’ve ever met! We have friends who always triple-check that their car is locked when they visit, lest they find Binkley in the back seat!

I kid - we love him to pieces, but whatever the Corgi part got crossed with was apparently dumber than a bowl of hair.

He’s the one in the back.

They’ve even named the ravens. Hugin and Munin is a nice nod to the viking heritage in Britain, but the best name has to be Baldrick.

They have indeed allowed me into the country, my friends! Fear not.

Last night I went out with some fellow Americans and some Canadians and I discussed (in vague terms, of course) my plans with them. The general consensus was that if I did so, I would be responsible for them bringing the Tower of London back into use as an execution chamber, and several people are of the belief that I may spark off an International Incident.

This sounds more and more appealing. Perhaps next week I will begin scoping out the site…

On a slightly more serious note, the Tower comment was mostly because we were sitting right across the river from it. I’ve been here for less than 24 hours so far, and it could just be an initial state of lust, but London is fairly awesome. Since I was really young, it was number one on my ‘I want to go there’ list, and now I’m living here. That’s really cool.

If you’re unable to carry out your corgi-stealing mission, you could always take a couple of pigeons. I can guarantee no security guards will try to stop you!

Why not? Are they afraid the pigeons will poop on their big furry hats?

Bear in mind that the Tower of London does not allow videotaping. Please do not ask how I discovered this.

Have you gotten over the price shock yet? :slight_smile:

Being a Yank, I had no idea the Queen still played with Corgis. Once you steal them, however, you might see this car following you. If you do, I suggest that you use your Hotwheels to get away, as generally they are much faster. :smiley:

Clearly, there is a story here that must be told. Share, please?

Oy. It was bad enough when I handed them a 50-euro note in the airport and got less than forty pounds back. Don’t talk to me about actual prices. I haven’t secured a job yet, and looking at rent rates for anywhere in London make me want to cry. Which is simply another reason to purloin some royal pooches: Ransom money, perhaps?

By the way: Euro notes and coins are far easier to use, I think, than British ones. (Also, having portaits of still-living people on your money? Kinda creepy, guys.)