I was going to post a tasteless thread about the Obama's doin' it in the White House

In what way do you think a possessive is appropriate to the thread title? Seriously, if you think it’s correct what are the Obamas possessing?:confused:

Could be that they are possessive with each other concerning fisting. Fisting in public is one thing, but having other people fist your spouse is quite another.

More seriously, see 12 Apostrophes | Apostrophe Rules

As an aside, I have decided that if you think something is a sexual innuendo in a commercial, it is (and intentional, too). I noticed that if you watch tv without the sound, or listen to tv without watching, the commercials are filthy. They get away with a lot because the pictures tone down the words, and the words tone down the pictures.

As for the OP, it says something that the thought of your president and first lady gettin’ it on is a whole lot less AAAAAIIIIEEEEEGGHGHHH!!!1!!! than it has been for quite a while. :slight_smile: (Not to mention that they’re the first couple in a long time who actually look like they see each other naked on a regular basis - I’m sure Clinton was getting busy regularly, but I seriously doubt it was with Hilary.)

Oh my God…

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet in a long time…

“…even fisting…”

HAHAHAHAHAHAH…

I wouldn’t be surprised if the President was showing the First Lady his stimulus package right now.

And I’ll bet he doesn’t need a bail out.

:wink:

Looks like Santorum finally made it to the White House.

You! Corner!

Mmmmm. Surely I won’t be the first person that finds our new President hawt, will I? I mean, besides the “Obama girl” of You Tube fame. :smiley:

I’m sorry, I just don’t get the whole steamer, blue felt thing. I’m missing a bunch of cultural references here.

[Sunrazor toddles back to his books and begins fondling Jane Eyre.)

The power of Christ compels you

http://www.sexinchrist.com/fist.html

I can always count on you guys to take something weird and make it even more disturbing. You rock!

Grover. Sesame Street icon. Made of blue felt.

Grover Cleveland. President.

Cleveland Steamer.Do not click on that at work. In fact, don’t click on that at all.

That was so disturbing that I couldn’t even read it all. And I’m NOT a prude.

Okay, I lied. I closed the link after reading a couple of paragraphs, but then opened it again to get in a few more sentences before I found myself appalled. Not appalled at the sex act, just queezed out by the religious connotations.

It was like trying to watch a horror movie. I keep turning it off, but then find myself compelled to find out what happens.

Steamer Trunk
Trunk Sale
Woohoo! Chain Reaction rocks!

…and I just noticed that one of the first links on the Grover google image page is this.

How do it know?

I just goes to show that anything is kosher with a suitable application of biblical passages

The Benefits of Swallowing - Drink of the Living Water

Was probably my favorite line. Horrifying, yet strangely compelling

He tried a few times, but he just couldn’t get it down pat.