I was making out with WHO?

belladonna, don’t worry. He’s not such a bad guy. A couple weeks back he went sailing with me. He was witty and charming. We drank beer and talked about the lake.

I had a dream awhile ago in which I made out with my bisexual, female, if-I-liked-girls-I’d-want-her best friend. I’m thoroughly not attracted to women, but I recognize that she’s hot. But she’s my best friend, so… eh. I’m 19, and that was my first ever lesbian make-out dream. The weird thing was that the making-out-with-her dream was actually a dream-within-a-dream, it seems, since in the dream I woke up and had a conversation with my friend about how I had a dream in which I made out with her. Then I woke up for real, and I honestly wasn’t sure if I had told her about the dream or not. Must be weird to have your friend come up to you and say “Did I tell you I dreamed about making out with you? I can’t remember.”

The only bad thing about making out with WHO is I keep getting these weird strains of ebola…what?

The odd thing about my erotic dreams is that my husband almost never features in them. And I can only think of one “famous” person who’s made an appearance, and he isn’t even that famous (he’s a sportscaster). And I know his wife, which really made waking up from the dream icky.

Originally posted by AuRa:

I have the same problem, AuRa, but in my dreams I’m just about to get down to a hot, sweaty session with George Clooney, Thom from Blink 182 (don’t know why he showed up!), etc and my hubbie starts walking up the stairs - every single time! I always end up having to get the other guy to jump out of the window, and my hubbie never finds out.

Hubbie is very proud of the fact that he can stop me from committing adultery even in my own dreams - is nothing sacred?

i am blessed (cursed?) with very vivid dreams, which i almost always remember the next day. i talk in my sleep quite a bit, too, unfortunately. once i was dreaming about a hot and steamy session with my best friend’s brother (with whom i clandestinely had one wild night of passion 10 years ago), only to be elbowed awake by my husband who wanted to know who “Steve” was.

oops.

Night before last I dreamed that I was making out all hot and heavy with … Adam West.

And then he ended up ditching me and leaving me waiting while he went to a sleazy bar for a drinking-and-darts contest.

THAT’S one that I haven’t told anybody IRL…

The only one that I can recall is the dream I had waaaaaaaay back in high school were I dreamt that I tongue tangoing with my girlfriend’s best friend. For some reason I still remember the dress the best friend was wearing. And that her hair was wet.

Huh.

This year, that same best friend will be my date to my ex-girlfriend’s wedding. I sure hope her hair won’t be wet.

I thought you were making out with the World Health Organization. I hope you used protection! :wink:

I remember dreaming once about making out with a teenage girl, probably about 17. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was having sex with a 4 year old boy. It scared me awake. That’s the most disturbing dream I’ve ever had, unless you count the one about the ex-girlfriend cutting a slit in her belly and keeping an ashtray in it. Or the girl with vaginal dentition; you know, like a trout has teeth in its throat. Or the girl with the H.R. Geiger-style robotic vagina. Of course, those girls were trying to kill me with their vaginas and the last one kept leaking automatic transmission fluid so there was NO WAY I was going down on her, even if she was very sweet and pretty. Especially with those tire tracks on her inner thigh. I’m gonna stop now.

I am with Gorgon Heap. I dreamt I was a steamroller, and I squished anyone and everyone I didn’t like.

CRUNCH! SPLAT!

I had a dream back in 2000 that I got dirty with…

George W. Bush.

Yuckkkk!

You want embarrassing? You should see some of my ACTUAL dalliances. I don’t have beer goggles, I have a vodka visor. I’ve actually devised a code word. When I hysterically squeak “BLUEBIRD” and dive under a table, my friends have learned to ask “Where?”, point and laugh.

Ok, and I also once had a VERY disturbing dream involving a parental figure. But the extent and idenity thereof shall only be known to myself and my therepist. Something about anxiety over a fight I had with said parental figure. Still made me feel icky all over, though.

I had this dream that I was in a sleazy bar having a drinking-and-darts contest with Adam West. Kicking his ass, too. I’m guessing Gravity was causing his depravity.

I win:

When I was 19 or so I dreamt I was making out with. . .
my identical twin sister.
But then, I the dream, I got distracted by the family cocker spaniel. I woke up laughing as this last plot twist was just over the top.

wait… I think I saw that movie… :wink:

I’ll take the talking kitten, ** Leifsmama **.

Tony Blair, and no of course I don’t fancy him.

But couldn’t Belladonna, HerMajestyLorna and me get together in bed tonight and sort this damn crisis out?

I dreamt I got it on with my FIL. Eeeeew.

I felt like scrubbing in disinfectant when I woke up.

I dunno about the rest of you, but given what oldscratch has done while wide awake makes me want to know what he’s done in his dreams…