I will start 2001 with even LESS wisdom that I have now!!!

I just made an appointment to get all four of my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday December 26th. I have put it off for 2+ years and now they are bothering me. I would wait until the begining of next year, but as of January 1 I change insurance providers. If I don’t do it now than I have to obtain a new referal from a new dentist, go to a new consultation, and set up a new appointment. By that time I fear that my teeth will be really f’d up.

New Years Eve 2001 will be a depressing, painful night for pezpunk. The upside you ask? PAIN MEDICATION!!! :slight_smile:

So where ever you are, as you celebrate the new year, think of me and have a Guinness!

Unless they’re impacted you should be fine by New Year’s Eve. I had three out, none impacted, and I was fine a couple days later. I didn’t swell much and the nitrous was fantastic!

I just got off the phone with the doctors office and they rescheduled for Friday December 29th. The New Years gods are against me :frowning:

On the other hand, with the proper medication, you shouldn’t need to drink New Years :wink: