ID a vaguely remembered anime? (Girls in SS-ripoff uniforms vs naked clone girls in glass tubes)

…mostly there in the thread title. It was a bit from a teaser/trailer I saw, a few years back. Mostly involving some (rather precocious looking) girls in obviously SS-inspired uniform greatcoats supervising the creation and decanting of some girls (I assume they were clones or genetic engineered, or somesuch) from oversized glass tubes in a scary lab™, before shipping them out to presumed combat or torture or something in some armored cars.

I don’t remember any english dialogue or subtitles in the clip. Not that it likely contained any great secrets on the human condition or anything—I mean, surprise surprise, since this obviously sounds like such a class act of a work.

Still, I’m curious (eh, I’m a cheesy movie mood, and I’ve gone through my stocks of Roger Corman flicks), and I can’t find the screencap I took for future reference. so I thought I’d ask, in case someone here happens to know what this one was. Anyone?

In all honesty I don’t know and have nothing to add to this thread other than to say that it gave me a little chubby :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d venture to guess that you are talking about Saber Marionette, which is surprisingly a decently well-written and interesting tale. I wouldn’t be ashamed to watch it nor admit watching it.

ETA: Here’s the SS girls.

I just saw something like that at io9.com, but searching there is failing me.

There was a post about sex scenes in anime and it was broken down to clones, robots, space pirates, and such.

You could try there, maybe you’ll have better luck than I did.

Hmmm…nope, I don’t think that’s the one, sadly. The coats were heftier, and the style was a bit different—by the animation quality, I’d say it was from the last 10-15 years.

I’ll probably but Saber Marionette on Netflix, per your recommendation, though.

Heck, if you wanna see it in live action, check out the “Ilsa” movies.

Probably not it, but your description of chicks with SS style great coats seems to match
Silent Mobius, although I don’t think the plot as described on wiki works with your memory of the preview.