I'd forgotten what lust felt like until yesterday

I was thinking myself, if I described exactly what I was up to when I had the same feeling of remembering what lust felt like, I’d be banned. I just can’t get that worked up about an inanimate object, whether that was a gun, a sports car, or a fine meal. None of those things would have tempted to lead me down the questionable path the unmentionable situation did. And that to me is the definition of lust: it just makes you not give a good goddamn about the consequences.

Which would be a bad thing, all things considered, if a gun made you feel that way.

I’m already in love with that guy. He is a vet(eran) and a vet(erinarian) with a YouTube channel called VetRanch.

Aruvqan, I can see I’d best spend the winter learning to speak Gun 101.

Seems like a real nice guy. Good thing. He’s one hell of a shot with a pistol.

Some fun videos! I can’t believe I never stumbled across those before. Thanks for sharing.

I watched one of the veterinarian vids, heartbreaking and tough to watch but ended happily. Vet Ranch is a rescue facility for abused animals, apparently.

Nitpick: that might be pro-expansive-interpretation of the part of said amendment subsequent to the second comma. :smiley:

You might also enjoy FPS Russia - he got started by wanting to show FPS players what their weapons were actually able to do instead of what the game has them doing. I used to do something similar with my D&D mates who think their knight in full armor could sneak by taking them to SCA events to watch the fighting =)

Cool.