I'd like a double half caff mocha low fat double creamy cappa latte Please! Poll

Plain Folgers, poured into a manly-style Stanley thermos. I have never even been inside a Starbuck’s.
Q: Is the thread title an actual drink? Or did the OP just string a bunch of coffee adjectives together?

Coffee machine down the hallway. Get cup of hot water. Insert baggie of Twinings English Breakfast into hot water cup.

The box containing said baggies was bought at a regular supermarket.

pullin, I don’t know if Starbucks has something with that many adjectives, but they might.

Caffeine does nothing for me so I drink decaf for the taste of coffee. After my toast and chocolate milk breakfast, I make the coffee and pour it in the mug where the chocolate milk was - and presto, a mocha-flavoured drink. I pour it into a travel mug and proceed on my five-minute walk to work.

Occasionally, I’ll walk over to the museum in the neighbourhood and buy a coffee there (discount for government employees) but they changed their decaf and it’s not very tasty anymore. They have great orange cranberry muffins, though. I do have a single-serving coffeemaker I might take to work one of these days because despite the short walk and the ‘thermal’ mug that I do preheat before filling, the coffee’s usually cool fairly quickly.

I have Honey Lemon Ginseng green tea bags at work and that’s what I’ll make during the day.

Shitty office coffee during the week. I drive to work without caffeine in me.

Nice stuff at home fresh ground, French pressed, on the weekends.

Sometimes I use the Moka pot at home to make “espresso”.

I was making fun of the people who go into Starbucks and Rattle off things like this…However, It would be very funny if someone did go into a starbucks say what I said in the OP only to have the person behind the counter say… “Ok, Iced or hot” LOL!! :smiley:

Sheetz coffee for me everyday before work. I loves my Sheetz. I usually get their Dark Roast, but I adore their Red Alerts: 2 shots of espresso mixed with coffee. drool

Grocery store coffee machine. 60 cents for a good 12 oz. cup of coffee.

I make a pot at home before work, and bring some into work. The last job I had, there was a Bruegger’s Bagels next door, so I’d hit them before, after, and during work.

When I don’t have anywhere to be, I make a pot of coffee in my french press. I recently realized that I’m lactose intolerant, so I switched from putting in lots of milk to putting in lots of Coffee Mate along with Splenda.

When I actually have to go to work or class, I generally stop at a Starbucks (it’s easy to find several along my usual commute) and get a quad venti soy cappucino. I’ll often get a scone and call that breakfas.

I imagine that many of you can tell that I’m far from a coffee snob. I only use a french press because it’s fun, not because of the quality of coffee it makes.

I’ve frequented Starbucks since they were a stand in the Seattle Public Market, so they just seem like a convenient, crunchy cafe to me. I pass three of them on the way to work and there are 63 (!) within 5 miles. But I also go to Peets and local shops, and if I’m back home in Boston I’ll hit Dunkin Donuts for a “regular coffee” and a crueller.

Oh, and I’m a double short latte.

They have those little coffee pods at work. Forty-five seconds or so and I have French vanilla coffee with French vanilla creamer and a lot of sugar.

Alternately I have hot water and I make myself English breakfast tea the way it’s (sort of) supposed to be made. But I don’t have any milk or cream here so mostly I drink coffee instead.

Breakfast is sometimes a piece of fruit, sometimes a breakfast bar, sometimes a breakfast taco (on a good day!), sometimes an envelope of oatmeal, and when I’m feeling particularly bad, sometimes it’s blueberry french toast sticks with extra powdered sugar from Jack in the Box. Or their Supreme croissant.

I get my caffeine refrigerated, in diet soda.

I don’t drink, coffee, yet an unofficial* part of my job is making the coffee for the oncoming shift.

I do like the smell of brewing coffee, though.

“unofficial” = I don’t have to make it, but I get uncomfortable looks and snide comments from my boss if I don’t.

Yes, yes, and yes, but usually only one at a time. Thankfully, my new employers provide a (100% free, staffed by 3) barista station in each and every building of our headquarters campus. Hopefully I will eventually stop digging through my pockets for $3 every time one of my cow-orkers asks if I want to go get a cuppa joe. It makes it even more obvious that I’m the FNG.

My coffee pot is on a timer. Before I’ve had coffee, I’m just about capable of stumbling to it and pouring with minimal spillage.

I usually have two cups before I get in the shower, and then stop on my way to the train for a Dunkin Donuts large regular.

Real coffee is wasted on me but even I can’t stand the hospital grade generic coffee available at work so I take a small container of instant from home. And my own milk, since full cream milk makes me heave.

I make my own in the morning. In a pinch I’ll stop at a gas station and just grab whatever’s hot. If I’ve got time I might stop at a little mom-n-pop joint that makes creative and delicious flavor combinations (as well as a kickass chicken salad sandwich), but it’s a pain in the butt to get in or out of its parking lot.

I drink the office coffee…

But since we distribute fine Italian coffee to local cafes, and since the boys are there in the morning before deliveries, and since the boys are Italian, good looking, and all trained baristas who demonstrate our coffee and also teach classes on how to make it…

I get one of them to make me fabulous, freshly ground, Italian coffee on a proper espresso machine, and bring it to my office. I do payroll, its a fair tradeoff.

:smiley:

Cheers,
G