Identify the (recent) movie

So the other night I had a movie on in the background, I think on Showtime I’m not sure, I was not paying attention. I think it is about a woman who lets white slavers take her into their prostitution operation. She does so because her sister died and she thinks they had something to do with it. She is deaf, I think. I think the precis described her as “hot in bed and also hot to kill those who hurt her sister.” It is a very violent movie, lots of people stabbed and shot. I cant remember the title, I think it may be a European import, but I’m not sure.

Does anyone know what the hell I’m talking about? Because I sure don’t!

106 views and 0 responses. I believe I’ve stumped the Dope. Which is weird, because I believe you guys nail just about every “identify this book/movie/whatever” request that anyone makes. I am now forced to consider the possibility that I hallucinated the movie, which I doubt, because it’s been a long time since I had acid that goo… er, I’m not the hallucinating type … yeah …

It sounds very familiar, but perhaps there are just a lot of B movies with a similar plot. Was it of the late night “Skin-amax” variety?

You can always look at Showtime’s schedule. Only thing I could find on there from the past few nights that vaguely resembles your description is “Stiletto” (Showtime Extreme, 9/10 @ 200AM). Their synopsis:

That sounds very much like the plot of the movie. I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Found it! It’s not Stiletto. It’s Sweet Karma!

I knew the heroine was mute!