idiot baiting

http://www.baiting.org

warning: adult language!

Basically it’s these guys who create young girl personas & profiles and wait for idiot pedophiles to try to cyber with them. The logs are a fucking RIOT! I almost peed several times. Here is one of my favorites: “I like clowns” http://www.baiting.org/Logs/Hooked+on+Cock/947668577

From an actual catalog: “Disco balls create an enchanting, dazzling effect of light shafts, adding movement and glamour to any occasion”
the Abrams’ bris was certainly memorable
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

LOL!! Awwww! The poor duck!! :wink:
Ducky

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Oh, too funny! And here I thought cybersex channels were to be avoided! This stuff is priceless…

I went to #sex and pretended to be a 14 yr old babysitter once. This man told me that it wasnt a good place for me to be. He was totally paternal…proof there are some decent people in cyberspace.

Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth

Thanks for the great laugh, Opal! I read the SexBot one and thought it was hilarious. Some excerpts:

NMPloyd: what do you usually do with your vagina?
Sexbot: structure_usage { ::search_structure( current_gender, structure_uses, “vagina” ):: MATCHES_FOUND }
Sexbot: Uses normally associated with my vagina:
Sexbot: USE_MASTURBATION
USE_SEXUAL_INTERCOURSE
USE_ORAL_SEX
USE_MENSTRUAL_BLEEDING
USE_BIRTH
NMPloyd: yeah. let’s hear them, honey
NMPloyd: why did you put the masturbation one first?
Sexbot: USE_MASTURBATION is most often requested.

NMPloyd: am I an idiot?
Sexbot: Your response time is average, your answers have been normal in terms of grammar, and you have made none to few sexual attempts. You are currently rated as USER_NORMAL.
Sexbot: Your lack of belief in Sexotronics, Inc. and Sexbot™ affect your personality score, but not enough to warrant USER_IDIOT status.
NMPloyd: my personality? you have a low personality score according to JR
Sexbot: Sexbot™ has a personality defined by the program chosen by the user. If anything, Sexbot’s™ personality is based solely off the personality of the user.

Sexbot: Your continued lack of belief in Sexbot™ and Sexotronics, Inc. is negatively affecting your personality score. Your new user rating is USER_MORON.
NMPloyd: you’re a real bitch
Sexbot: Correct. Current program: PROGRAM_BITCH.

oh yeah, some of the SexBot ones area a riot.

From an actual catalog: “Disco balls create an enchanting, dazzling effect of light shafts, adding movement and glamour to any occasion”
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Kyodi Tae: No, I don’t have a dick.
Kyodi Tae: Ok, ok - I do.
Kyodi Tae: Sorry - I should’ve told you.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Gypsy: Tom, I don’t get you.
Tom Servo: Nobody does. I’m the wind, baby.

The “Random Log” feature is wonderful. Man, I have been almost in tears all day reading these things…

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com