If A $100 Bill Sat In A Used Toilet . . .

Would you reach in and get it?

If not, how much would it take for you to retrieve the money?

D’oh

Step 1) Pin bill against side of bowl with pen or other similar object.

Step 2) Flush.

Step 3) Using piece of toilet paper, retrieve bill from clean toilet.

Hey, did anyone ever see “The Magic Christian?”

If you want it, here it is, come and get it…but you better hurry 'cause it’s going fast…

First thing I thought of when I read the topic heading, pld!

Uke

pldennison said

Does that mean you’d do it for a $1.00 bill?

D’oh

Good strategy phil, unless you’re the type of person who chews on their pen…

For $100, phil can get a new pen. :slight_smile: Sounds like a good idea to me; money’s been tight lately.

The Cat In The Hat

Old Joke:

A (insert nationality/ethnicity/college attendee here) uses an outhouse. A quarter falls out of his pocket and into the accumulated waste. He then takes out his wallet, opens it, and pitches all the valuables (big bills, credit cards, etc.) into the waste too. He thinks as he does this: “Hell if I’m going down there for a lousy quarter!”

Oh hell yeah. Then I’d use up every last drop or bar of soap and at least a hundred gallons of running tap water. I’ve stuck my hand in worse, in my line of work.

“…send lawyers, guns, and money…”

Warren Zevon

Yup. A few washings with anti-bacterial soap will take care of the yuck. As far as the bill being gross, just stick it in a nylon stocking and run it through the washer.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Yep.
Hey, I work in a barn with gutters filled with much worse.

Certainly,
Your skin, as long as it’s intact provides a great barrier, thorough washing after of course, and a 10:1 solution of bleach kills anything, although setting it out in direct sunlight would probably be just as good,
Larry

Nah, too easy.

$100? Nah. Raise the ante.

A hundred dollars? Hell yes (although I would make every effort to retreive it by indirect means such as pldennison described). I’d let a dollar go. But I’ll admit I probably do it for as little as five bucks (although at that point it would depend on the method of retreival and how “used” the toilet was).

Grab money
Wash hand and money thoroughly

Sorry kids…but in terms of dough, I will strip naked and run across the field at halftime for a grand.

besides, urine is supposed to be as clean as peroxide. Look it up!

“People will swim through shit if you put a few bob in it.” – Peter Sellers

Yeah, I’d do it.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

I’m not too concerned about washing it. I’d walk into 7-11 and buy a slurpee and a Payday.

Nah. Money isn’t that important to me.

Not that I’m in any way wealthy - ha, nooooo way. I’m as poor as a thing with no cash.

Just not so obsessed with possessing money, really.

Guanolad,

Just not so obsessed with possessing money, really.

Me either. I just want a little more than I spend, that’s all.

But I would grab a 100 dollar bill if no tools were available or could be constucted.
My hands have been in worse during my life - what with Vietnam and babies and so forth being part of my life experience.

Yes, yes, yes – HELL yes. As a matter of fact, I’d reach into a used can for a fiver. It’s only s***, after all. I’m a mom, I’ve been covered in s*** and worse than s*** for less than $5.

Jess

Full of 'satiable curtiosity