If money were no object, how would you spend your time?

I’d buy a 40-50’ sailboat and a small house in the islands. I’d cruise up to Maine for the summers, and then back down to the island after hurrican season.

The first month I would stay in the $15,000 per night presidential suite at the Venezian Hotel in Las Vegas for one night. I would take remaining $10,000 and stay in $50 a night motels, gamble some and eat very well.
The second month would depend on the first month but most likely I would reassemble my brain cells and start over somewhere else.

I would earn multiple Ph. D. degrees - one in English; one in history; one in art history; one in French; one in Latin; one in German; one in Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese; one in Arabic; one in Japanese and Chinese; one in Greek; one in Russian … and so on …

How embarassing. I’d be right where I am now doing more or less what I’m doing now only with much nicer things around me. And I’d own my apartment too.

Sigh. This state has no lotto though. And I have no rich uncle Miltons either, sigh.

Thing is, I would much prefer having a truncated lumpsum rather than a continuous trickle.

I can then buy property/things at once, invest part of the money for growth purposes …etc

With the rest, travel around the world at leisure. After a few years, select 3-4 locations around the world and buy houses there.

Setup education sponsorships for a few poor kids.

Actually, there isn’t much else to do.

I would donate all my time to working with severely mentally and/or physically handicapped children. That’s why I’m working my ass off now so I can make enough money early to support that dream in the near future.

Don’t get me wrong, I will still have a condo in Manhattan, a small estate in Atlanta to be near the fam and a house in St. George Island. :wink:

To paraphrase Zaphod Beebelbrox:

I would spend my time laying around on the beach with lots of naked young women and a team of scientists whose job it is to work out new ways for the women to be *nice * to me.
:smiley: