If you HAD to slap one person in the face, who would it be?

Well, what made me think of her was some recent article circulating among the internet/email world. It was about her long ago dipshitery. She basically moaned and complained about how that had made her life SOOOO hard and the impact it had on her :rolleyes: That and something about Barbar Walters tearing her a new one for still being a bitch about it. Something like that. Of course I didn’t Snopes it so I guess it could all be new/old made up shit.

Look, she was young and stupid as shit and got used years ago. Hell, pretty much everybody has been there. But has she ever apologized? If I was her, every damn time this came up I’d have some half decent apology I’d trot out (hell, even if I didn’t mean it I’d have one by this point because it was making my life “so hard”). I certainly wouldn’t be making myself out to be a victim, because ya know that just doesn’t set well with the common man when you are rich, famous, and beautiful and almost always have been.

She’s a petty two-faced back stabbing ungrateful lying bitch.
She was living half way across the country until last year, now she’s back and moved in with us. It was supposed to be 2-3 months until they (she and my bil) found a place to live, we are going into month 9.

You are going to be so sorry you asked.

First she and the bil told me I was a slave driver because I have my son do chores, then I was a horrible mother because I’m not hard enough on him.
This coming from miss bitch who left her daughters (then age 2 and 4) in the car while she was in the bar getting drunk. This from miss bitch who would wait for her (now ex) husband and kids to fall asleep so she could sneak out and party and not come home until the next evening, leaving me and our parents to take turns calling in sick to take care of the kids so her husband wouldn’t lose his job. I could go on and on about what kind of piece of crap mother she was and she is going to sit in judgement of ME!
I saved her gd ass from 2 abusive bfs, that I warned her to stay away from. One beat her so badly that she was bruised from head to toe and I had to go get her because I didn’t want my father or her husband to know where she was because I didn’t want to see either of them go to jail for what they would have done to the asshole who beat her. Many a night I went and dragged her coked up drunken ass out of a bar and got her home before her husband called our parents and got them upset wondering where she was.
This from miss bitch who left her two teenaged daughters home while she went to Florida with (her now) husband for 10 days, and then got pissed when her daughters had a party and then got made at our mother because she was supposed to be watching them. This from miss bitch who left her younger daughter (then 7) crying and beating on the bedroom door because she was too busy fucking her bf to take care of her daughter, who then called me because she could hear noises from her mother’s room and was scared.
I baby sat her kids when she’d say she was going shopping and she’d come home the next day, I helped her kids with their homework, took the for riding lessons. Our parents raised her kids more than she and her husband did
and the fucking c$%# has the goddamn nerve to ever point a finger at me and judge me as a mother.

She has come on to my bfs in the past, talks shit about the current one she has never met, she swears he doesn’t work, beats me and that I pay all his bills. He works his ass off, has never laid a hand on me and I’m sure as hell not supporting him.

A while back my mother was having some work done on the house and came across another one of my (deceased) fathers cache of guns. He was a collector and has them hidden all over the place. She asked me if I wanted any, I said ‘no’ and she gave them to my sister. She figured the value to be about $10,000 and said since I didn’t want the guns she would give me her emeralds and my paternal grandmothers ring. My sister went off, screaming at me that there was no way I was getting the jewelry and that dad had promised her the ring (I doubt it), and that it was my choice to say no to a gun and that she shouldn’t lose out on anything. WTF? I didn’t ask for the jewelry, it doesn’t even come close to $10,000, emeralds are my birthstone and it’s really up to mom to do what she wants with her property. It never even occurred to me that I was owed something when my sister took the guns. My sister was livid, screaming at me that I was NOT getting anything.
So my mother gave me my grandmothers ring and told me to make sure I wear it.

My mother travels a lot, a lot of the reason I live here. Cheaper rent for me and her house is taken care of while she is gone. A few weeks ago I left a skillet on the stove and my son left a few glasses in the sink, my sister took pictures, sent them to mom on vacation and called her up and bitched about the house being a mess. WTF! I feel like I am dealing with an 8 year old. Taking pictures and running to mommy??? So my mother calls me wanting to know what the hell is going on and I’m like wtf is the big deal here, and my sister is outside the door screaming at me that I am nothing but a fucking bitch and a lazy slob and my mother is saying never mind I don’t know why I bothered calling you.

It’s non stop with her. She constantly looks for ways to put me down and the worst part is she drags my son into it and he thinks it’s his fault because he forgot to put the glass in the dishwasher when it really has nothing to do with him and has everything to do with her. Now after bitching that I am a slave driver for having my son unload the dishwasher, she has decided she is not unloading it anymore because my son and I have dishes in there. So I said fine (laughing of course because it’s so damn petty) that she and bil have to get another can for their trash because my son is not taking out their trash anymore.
The next time one of her dogs pisses or shits on the carpet he is not to clean it up. She has gotten pissed at me for leaving food on the counter because her dog tries to get it and has a sensitive stomach. HUH? Train your dog not to jump up at the counter. Now she’s pissed if my dog drinks out of her dogs bowl because her dogs might get sick. Then pick the damn bowl up.

FWIW I don’t hold the past against her, she was young and stupid. I wouldn’t even think about it except for that she constantly points her finger at me.

I told mom I’m moving, she says ‘like hell you are’.

I don’t know wtf my sisters problem is.
I’d sure love to smack her.

Now aren’t you glad you asked?

That sounds like another person that needs to be saved for the taint punch of death.

Jeezus my condolences!

This, except for me, any repercussions would be WELL worth it.

There is only one obvious, correct answer.

Ouiser Boudreaux.

You know what, Phelps is gonna get enough smacks.
I’ll smack your sister, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just thinking about the clan of lawyers he raised as the way they support their cult/family. Fuckers may be (possibly) insane and/or suffering from a variant on Stockholm Syndrome, but they know how to make your life miserable via lawsuits.

Judge Judy. Every time I see her horse face on the screen I’m overcome with a warm sweet urge to smack it. Doubles down whenever she opens her mouth.

And, yeah, Sarah Palin.

Also my ex.
SS

I would be delighted to slap any number of people in the face, if I was guaranteed that I wouldn’t face repercussions. The only hard part would be choosing just one. I mean, we’ve already got a number of people who richly deserve a slap (or a zap, should I be allowed to taser someone) who’ve been named in this thread. Probably I wouldn’t slap Sis, though…I think that she needs to be slapped by a family member.

I call first dibs on Rush Limbaugh.

Wow. Sounds like a bad situation!

Nancy Grace.

If I have two people in mind can I stand my boss and coworker side by side and get them both with one big slap?

And can I use the backhand method? I think I can apply more force that way.

I don’t want to have to travel too far.

I believe that Orly Taitz lives in Southern California.

The woman who gave birth to my step daughter and disappeared into her life of fuckery and drugs.
She resurfaced recently after many years after finding out that my husband had died. She came to find out she was getting any money from his death. When the answer was a big fat “NO”, she came back literally asking me to “return” my step daughter to her so she could claim her survivors benefits.
I want to slap her…multiple times, for multiple reasons!

Ah, who to choose? Who to choose? So many assholes, so little time!

Sarah Palin, mostly for her screechy, naggy, nasally voice.

Oh yeah, and about a hundred other reasons.

Nixon.

A certain brother of mine.

Palin. How can women expect to be taken seriously when that is presented as the female ideal of power?

A slap just isn’t enough. I might update my entry in this thread.

Yeah … I’d dig him up to do it.