If you knew for 100% that you wouldn't be caught, what would you do?

I’d take off work for a month and sit around all day playing video games and watching DVDs.

Minor sidetrack:

For all of you who’ve seen Groundhog Day, do you think Bill Murray returned the money he stole?

I would loot banks and pull off a huge diamond heist in Antwerp.

And live a life of a very well off, well traveled jet setting person.

And I would send post cards from fabulous places to those people that I hold distain for.

I would buy the SDMB a super duper master server thingie and host the mother of all SDMB Fests. Finally securing my entrance to the SDMB Inner Circle ™. If I can’t do it by brains, then I shall resort to bribery.

And, after I am bored with the rich life style, I would do philanthropy for the midwest. ( Sorry West and East Coast dwellers, but you have NY and LA/Seattle/SFO. We have Chicago.
We need more than that.

I’d probably loot Borders, too, while I had these powers as well.

I’m boring; I’d probably just steal a whole buncha money from some ridiculously wealthy and corrupt person/organization, then open a writers’ colony with the loot.

Either that, or sleep with the personal trainer at my gym. :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason my scenarios keep returning to a locker room full of cheerleaders…

Hadn’t thought about that before. With respect the money he stole in the earlier repeats, that of course doesn’t matter since at the repeat of the day that was restored. We are not sur whether he only stole it the first repeats to get money to do whatever he wanted. It seems that on the last day he could do the things he wanted (basically, help people, and have fun at the party) without much money. I was much more worried about the fact that he bought all that insurance from Ned… Love that movie by the way.

Now back to the program…

Y’know, there’s really no reason you couldn’t do the big-red-flag-in-the-cannon bit right now. Sounds like a great prank.

Drive the way I really want to!

Fagjunk Theology: Not just for sodomite propagandists anymore.

spend every available hour reading. after i finish the current backpile of “to read” books in my library, then i’ll join Lissa et al. in looting bookstores for more.

and if i happen to get bored with that, i’ll work on the stockpile of beads that are also squirrelled away in my craft room.

work? :stuck_out_tongue:

lachesis

Dinsdale, I couldn’t agree with you more!!!

What would you do if you became invisible; what would you do if you had super powers; what would you do if you could stop-and-start time… all my scenarios end up in the girls locker room eventually! :smiley:

Two Words:

Rita McNeil

I on the other hand, would probably just usurp Bush and then turn the oval office into the girls locker room… you know, like back when Bill was in there… :smiley:

Forget looting Barnes and Noble. Too much heavy lifting. I’m just going to bring a blanket and a change of clothes and move in.

I’d deliver revenge to all those assholes who made my life a living hell during grades seven, eight and nine. Revenge, yes, but in a wholesome learning-oppurtunity kind of way.

Maybe.

Then I’d go in search of and seduce beautiful, pleasantly-curvy, plump women. And pick up some cash along the way. :smiley:

I also don’t think I go out and commit violence or thefts, unless you count discovering information as theft.

I would eavesdrop on every world leader to discover the real intent behind the public stances they take. And if they turned out to be self-serving hypocritical liars (as most of them would), I would make sure the most damning, discrediting tapes were widely released.

Ooh, I never considered that! We could be superheroes! :slight_smile:

Oh thank god for auntie em I thought I was the only one who immediately thought of stealing money and sleeping with forbidden boys! :smiley: And, yes, I do have a particular boy in mind! Well, more accurately, he’s a man, not a boy. :smiley: :smiley: