If you say that racism is wrong ...

**If you say that racism is wrong, why do you commit racist acts?

If you commit racist acts, on what basis can you say racism is wrong?

If you say racism is wrong only when it hurts your group, how can you deny being racist?**

Go to bed.

Pucky: It’s good to recognize incorrect behavior even if you haven’t yet eliminated it from your actions yet.

Erek

Who? me?

I think, just maybe, Pucky could be upset overthis Pit thread.

I could be wrong, seeing as how this OP in not what the Pit thread is addressing.

Pucky Schumer
If you say that racism is wrong …
If you say that racism is wrong, why do you commit racist acts?
If you commit racist acts, on what basis can you say racism is wrong?
If you say racism is wrong only when it hurts your group, how can you deny being racist?

I don’t know in what actual context Plucky is suggesting any personal collabaration in racism and prejuduce, but I am currently pre-judging Plucky to be a young little shit trying to get a rise out of selfrightous old farts such as I, and that perhaps Elucidator’s suggestion of a nap may be the best response. Surrounding one’s self by the likewise is the easiest method to insulate yourself against the efforts demanded by self-incriminating introspection. And as I do harbor a bunch of racial precepts, and am quite lazy, your post Pucky, gave me something to consider, even though it comes across as irritating in my otherwise quiet Sunday morning…That is if this is what you are asking of the posters, Plucky.

Who said that?

Simple:
[ul][li]Do as I say[/li][li]Not as I do.[/ul][/li]Nothing new there.

Is this from the Department of Redundancy Department?:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:d&r: