Then have I got a website for you!
And if you’ve always wanted to be Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark, my email’s in my profile. ![]()
Then have I got a website for you!
And if you’ve always wanted to be Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark, my email’s in my profile. ![]()
But nowhere do they advertise when you get the cool hat and the whip 
[QUOTE=Kotick]
But nowhere do they advertise when you get the cool hat and the whip ![]()
[/QUOTE]
You link me to the idol, I’ll link you to the whip.
[QUOTE=BMalion]
You link me to the idol, I’ll link you to the whip.
[/QUOTE]
So we meet again, Dr. Belloq! I thought I could smell the stench of stale french deception a mile away. You want the idol? Well, idolize this! (hits Belloq in the face with a french loaf and escapes).
[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Then have I got a website for you!
And if you’ve always wanted to be Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark, my email’s in my profile. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I have secretly wanted to be Indiana Jones for many years. Love the link.
Snakes! I hate snakes!
I always knew some day you’d come walking back through my door. Something made it inevitable.