Ignore this.

[
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur non mauris purus. Donec consectetur lacus elementum lectus elementum tristique. Sed vel sapien justo. Pellentesque accumsan lacinia tellus, a commodo mi suscipit ut. Morbi turpis erat, semper ut ornare vel, lacinia sit amet nibh. Nullam pretium nulla eros, pharetra consectetur magna. Curabitur eu leo eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris faucibus tellus id orci vehicula eu ultricies lacus blandit. Mauris feugiat odio vitae augue suscipit lobortis. Mauris vel felis metus, in laoreet nisl.
]

This is what I want people to see on hover

[and then some more Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur non mauris purus. Donec consectetur lacus elementum lectus elementum tristique. Sed vel sapien justo. Pellentesque accumsan lacinia tellus, a commodo mi suscipit ut. Morbi turpis erat, semper ut ornare vel, lacinia sit amet nibh. Nullam pretium nulla eros, pharetra consectetur magna. Curabitur eu leo eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris faucibus tellus id orci vehicula eu ultricies lacus blandit. Mauris feugiat odio vitae augue suscipit lobortis. Mauris vel felis metus, in laoreet nisl.]

which may be unnecessary to bracket.

I - I can’t ignore it! It’s so … beautiful – pzzzzzztz

Try some text with bracketed letters within the text and it works the same way.
E.g. I [don’t really]love you[r little toes].

Holy crap, check out this thread!

Reported both of you. With the Terror Level on Yellow and the economic crisis, this is no time for humor.

Um, no, I got nothin’.

The elephant in the room.

Hmmm… I thought that was a no-no.

I tried to move this thread from ATMB to ATMB (because you know everyone loves clicking on Moved: threads), but it gave me this error:

“You cannot move a thread to the same forum it is currently in. Someone else may have just moved this thread to your destination forum resulting in this error message.”

It’s OK. I’ve just moved to this forum.

This is pretty neat. We need to put this straight into our spoiler policy. Much better than adding a ton of whitespace, or adding a few posts. Just change to using brackets around spoiler tags.

Uhh, I’m not seeing anything special, not even when I hover.

Is it because I’m using an inferior browser (IE7, not my fault! I’m at work! I use FF at home, honest!)?

Ignore this.

Do not ignore this.

A common error on older versions of vBulletin. Once you do the upgrade, the message will say “Wherever you go, there you are”.

Years ago, on another message board, someone called me a “whitespace bitch”. I never knew what it meant… until now.

Somebody moved my cheese.

I am Spartacus! Ignore me!

That’s called peristalsis.

Yeah, well ignore this!

grabs crotch

The thing is, I could have ignored it if it was just the OP. But then everyone else got in on it, and you have to come look see for yourself.

I’m not helping, I know.

But, Gotta love that Lorem Ipsum :

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Has to be the best part of it.