Illuminati vs. Jesus [a debate about evolution]

Continuing here from the 9/11 thread.

Jesus was a man of peace, so I’d definitely take the Illuminati in round 1 by TKO. Jesus would get back up, but the ref would certainly call it after a few knockdowns.

Revelation 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

I dont think so.

The Illuminati kill Jesus, he rises from his fatal wounds. The Illuminati realize he’s actually Wolverine, squeal and ask for his autograph. Then he kills them all with his claws and runs off, but unknown to him they were Doombots all along.

How about creation vs evolution? No evolutionists/atheists here?

You’re funny.

I’ll take Evolution in 6 games.

The science books that we pay taxes for are funny, too.

Sorry, we’ve only got capacity for one rather pointless Illuminati thread on the boards right now, and it’s going on in The Pit so it has priority. Based on past experiences, that should flame out shortly. Can we pencil you in for next week?

God creates the Garden of Eden, then a Tyrannosaurus Rex evolves and eats Adam, Eve, and the Serpent. God says screw it and arranges a virgin Tyrannosaurus Rex to give birth to Raptor Jesus.

You can try to give evidence for evolution too. Its all connected.

Whoever this is, he sounds pretty mean. He’d be a much tougher fight against the Illuminati than Jesus.

All joking and mocking aside, what’s the debate here?

Let’s file this under witnessing.

Nah, I’m good.

B ut but but if you don’t need evidence then that means you believe in evolution which means your teh evolutionist which means its just like a religion. And shit.

Im asking anybody to provide evidence for evolution (not natural selection, or ‘micro-evolution’). Thats the opposite of saying I dont need evidence.

Jesus vs. illuminati, creation vs. evolution, take your pick. Again, its all connected.

*That’s *what you’re asking for? I wish you’d just focus your thoughts and present an OP that got a coherent thesis/question/debate topic. One that actually matches up to your thread title. So far you’ve proven unable to do that.

I was addressing the deluded sir who insisted that he did not need evidence for evolution which is therefore only faith based. As opposed to yourself who rightfully believes in the evidence-backed Christian faith.