I'm going to see Alison Krauss!

Got third row seats for the Feb. 2 Alison Krauss & Union Station concert! Living in Savannah, you get a lot of wortyh concerts. Hell, you don’t ANY concerts! Anyway, I’ve been a fan of hers for about 8 years. I stumbled on her music quite by accident. I had borrowed my landlady’s car (1973 Ford LTD -what a tank!) and it only had an AM radio. It was on a Sunday and the only listenable station was a country one. I don’t normally listen to country, but when your in a borrowed car with one station on the radio, whaddya gonna do? Her then hit, “I’ve Got That Old Feeling” was on and I was hooked! I now have all her CD’s (except the one with the Cox Family) and really enjoy her music even though it’s a mix of pop-country and bluegrass.

Any other fans?

That should read **Living in Savannah, you DON’T get a lot of worthy concerts. **

I only have her compilation album, but I really like it.

I’ve only heard “It doesn’t Matter” on the Buffy Soundtrack. In fact, I’m playing it right now, because it’s such an awesome song.

Enjoy the concert. I’m envious.

I love Alison Krauss. I bought her last two CD’s on reputation alone. I go to sleep listening to her latest one every night. Something about her voice relaxes me.