I'm gonna be a Godfather

So I’ve been asked by my older brother if I wanted to be my neohews Godfather, silly question, of course I did!

Anyhow, I was wondering, is there anything special I need to think about doing for the Christening, what do I actually have to do? I’ve already brought a present for him, a silver pig moneybox :cool:

So what I’m looking for is someone to tell me what exactly I have to do at the Christening and what I’m expected to do for him through his life. Thanks in advance.

Godfather, I have a favor to ask of you…

Johnny Fontaine never gets that movie, Zoe!

Well, having all your enemies wiped out in one fell swoop while you’re “Rejecting Satan and all his works” is a wonderful first start.

You’re going to need at least one severed horses head

Congratulations, Mr Adam, on the new addition to the family!

As godfather, you are expected to help the parents see to the religious education of the child. The specifics will vary depending on the wishes of the parents and your particular religious tradition.

eGodparent may have the answers to any specific questions you have, and will give you a better general idea as to what is expected of you.

Even if you have a sentimental weakness for your godchilden and spoil them, teach them not to talk when they should listen.

And practice saying “Lucco Brassi sleeps with the fishes”.

I was a Godmother for an adult once! I remember having to renounce the devil. Didn’t think it was fair.

Who left these oranges on the ground?

And remember to keep yourself from talking about the family business a lot.