Im having boy trouble someone help!

Maybe the problem has to do with reading. To wit [from another of the OP’s 4 posts]:

…and does your fella have a thing for girls in wheelchairs?

That Lothario James Otto is at it again!!

I may be being whooshed, but, Maserschmidt, he’s referring to an exchange from *Hamlet *between Hamlet and Ophelia:

“Country matters” is a euphemism for sex, as well as a bit of a play on words in that actors are supposed to heavily emphasize the first syllable of “country”.

God bless you and him always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And “nothing” was an Elizabethan slang term for the female sexual organ. (Hence, “Much Ado About Nothing”)

Fine fine, I’ll date you, I guess

Troubles gone?

And a small village may also be known as a …

I blame the pop-o-matic

See below.

Thank you si. :slight_smile:

And “Lord” was Olde Englishe for donkey balls.

You do know that a boy form the country doesn’t want to see the forest for the trees, right? Maybe you should love the land instead of just turning your head and laughing.

so my cousin invited me 2g2 this rodeo and i went a couple times and there was this boy and i thought he was cute and of course my cousin told him while he was strolling by (i forgot 2 mention that he was in a wheelchair) so he backed up and said “arent you 15” and i was taken backen even though i know i look old 4 my age. so i told him i was 12 and blablabla and wen he went back 2 his friends he was kindve facing me not on purpose but all of his buddies was huddled leaning forward cuz of his wheelchair and then he said something and they all looked at me :o i was so embarrassed then later 1 of his friends was pushing him and they were toward me and josh was his name(p.s. @ the time i didnt know his name) stopped and his friend asked me if i was really 12 and i said yes and he flung his hands in the air and was like" Alright dude im leaving u here!!!" and he walked away and and i felt so bad b/c it took him a while 2 turn around. Later his brother was pusihing him past us and when they were walking in front of us i heard his brother say “Her?” I was really embarresed i guess he was really well known there. But this rodeo was really homey(<- dont know if homey is a word) So then i didnt go 4 a while B/c i didnt hav time and i showed up maybe after 2 or 3 weeks and the rodeo is every saturday. I showed up and i didnt say anything. :smack:i know i shoudve but i was nervous and 1 rodeo i asked his buddy that had pushed him wat his name was and he said josh and he said y and i said no reason and he said do u want 2 talk 2 him and i said sure half way we get over there he says he has a girlfriend. :mad: and 1 rodeo after that he had been out of the wheelchair and in chruches 1 day he was standing there talking 2 these girls he said something and this girl balling her eyes outbut skip that now and maybe 2 rodeos later we were in the inside arena i shouldnt say arena its 2 small but the rodeo was out side thistime b/c it was nice. Me and my cousin were talking and i said the best thing would b if he walked in here and started talking 2 me cuz it was empty wat do u know he comes in but he does talk 2 me :stuck_out_tongue: but he come in with his friends and they go 2 the back except for Josh. And my cousin went crazy and was he sat there cuz of u go talk 2 him and i was about 2 but i didnt no wat 2 say and then he walked away but he didnt look @ me 1nce so i dont think he sat there cuz of me. And then later that night i walked up 2 him and said can i talk 2 u for a sec. ( wat i did next was a pretty ballsy move) ( this is y i hate telling this story b/c of wat i said) I said i know u probably already know this but i think ur cute! ( there i said it i cant believe i did but i did) then he said im so sorry idk u. :eek: my heart felt like it died inside but i told him who iwas and he remembered. i also told him about the friend saying he had a gf but then he said he nvr had a gf. I asked him he had a phone B/c i had 2 leave and he said no but then he asked me if i was going 2 b there next week and i said no b?c i hav 2 switch weekends with my parents but then i told him i was going 2 b there the week after so then we said bye blablabla. But heres the thing i didnt show up b/c i had something 2 do and now i cant show up after that either.:smack:

Heres my final thoughts. I dont know whos lying josh or his buddie because he said he had a gf and josh said something 2 that girl that made her cry. im not saying i know wat he said and then he said  he didnt hav a gf. and im starting 2 think that hes gonna think i dont like him because i havnt showed the week i said i would b. SOMEONE HEEEEEEELLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek:

also dont remark on my bad grammar i was in a hurry

Twelve years old, you say? Aren’t you just precious.

Reported.

He dodged a bullet.

Wat?

How about the spelling and punctuation and syntax?

Frankly, I couldn’t get through your post. Something about your being 12, and there was a guy in a wheelchair. I have no idea what the issue is.

And female this time, too.

How’s the weather in Glasgow?