I'm here to help, Velocity

Yeah ? Well fuck you !

:smiley:

<helpful>It’s pronounced something almost but not quite entirely unlike “mange (as in the disease) toot”. It means both “will eat it all” and “would eat anything”. Also it’s the name of a specific species of beans whose shell is almost as tasteful as the beans themselves, therefore you “eat all [of it]”.</helpful>

Velocity keeps JAQing off. Just in the last day, I’ve asked him questions in two separate threads without response. I’m bumping this thread in case someone wants to comment on the JAQ-off without wasting a Start Thread click.

In yet a third recent thread, Velocity manages to invert the definition of political correctness:

I think Velocity was being cutesy, extending the definition of “pc” so he could lump liberals with China’s government. What was amusing is when Doltopus missed the ploy and, trying to defend Velocity, made fools of them both!

Fuck off, Dimwit Velocity!
I almost posted this in the recent Elections thread where Velocity laid another of his dimwitted turds.

[quote="Velocity, post:28, topic:843103"]

So:....
[/QUOTE]

Coming soon to an SDMB thread near you:
***Headline:** Joe Willis, an apprentice plumber in Oshkosh, would like his AK-47 bullets to be 10% cheaper.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I haven't fully connected the dots here.  Let's see how many of you other dimwits even understand why this was a sarcastic rejoinder to the dimwitted thread about Joy Behar.

Rather than start a new thread to tread the same old ground, I’m going to stand on the shoulders of giants (as it were) and remind @Velocity that simply opening cans of worms and running away to avoid cleaning up the mess you started is annoying as fuck. I know it’s a thing with you but you knock this shit right off now. Find a path to evolve and grow. Or indeed:

I got a few posts into this thread before I realised the OP is over 4 years old. The fact that it still seems to me to be largely on point is rather damning.

Resurrecting this topic because @Velocity opened this thread about a new political party, dropped a couple of content-free posts (i.e. “I look forward to supporting them”), and refused to return to the thread to answer anyone’s questions or engage any further.

Why open a thread and then refuse to actually discuss the topic?

If you’re Velocity, that’s just how you roll.

Someone who can’t slow down enough to reply.

Seems to be a little friction?

Velocity is reviving the bullshit, straw-man based, pseudoscientific “race and intelligence” crap:

Sickle cell? Eyelid shapes? Man, these motherfucking racists only know the one tired tune, don’t they?

Not even going to bother going into that shit-show of a thread to debunk any of that crap.

But the OP tackled geology!

I think that more geographic features than are generally acknowledged are the result of meteorite/comet impacts. These include the Gulf of Mexico, Hudson Bay, and the Great Lakes.

I believe that the continents were formed well after life developed, when the deposits of sea creatures were subducted into the mantle and the relatively light minerals reemerged via volcanism to form continents that “floated” on the heavier rock.

I was just talking about the racism part.

I don’t know why anyone bothers replying to Velocity. He’s well known for dropping a controversial howler into a thread and just walking away. Just an absolute waste of space.

I was just saying, there is other garbage for you to rip apart, too.

Meh. That OP is just wrong, but not offensive-wrong. I’ve come across the “Why is the Gulf so circular?” crap before, it’s just misguided.