I'm hopelessly, madly in love with this Snorg Girl

Naw, I can see it. She’s not exactly my type (I’ll take her over Ashley, though), but there’s some cute and slightly quirky features to her that I could see someone being really attracted to. I always was a sucker for “cute” girls rather than “hot” girls (although there is overlap in those categories.) Nothing odd at all in this crush.

When I was about seven I was hopelessly, madly in love with the Snork Maiden. Alas, she loved another.

She’s cute but just doesn’t quite do it for me for some reason. My wife is a redhead and way hotter in my biased opinion.

Big boobs are over rated.

I concur. I don’t dismiss them entirely, but there’s more to women than big 'uns.

FWIW, she’s a whining, manipulative, psycho-harpy with serious issues…and she smells bad.*
(*= not really, but beauty is only skin deep…internet beauty even more so)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

Ashley can have her hooters reduced, and I’d still call her a babe.

Wow, in that first pic from the first link I thought she looked exactly like a ginger Sinead Matthews from the TV show “Ideal”.

Then I saw more pics of Sinead Matthews and realized that in her forward-facing, black and white headshot with her not smiling, she does not look like her character at all.

Carry on.

Cite? (says the guy with a thing for redheads :D)

The I’m Kind of a Big Deal Snorg girl is cute, too.

This one?

Wow. What’s up with all the major league yabos and no gratuitous pencil erasers? We want pencil erasers !

Is it just me, or does she kind of look like Natalie Portman?

Funny, since the Chive site that the link goes to just happens to be showing an ad for Your Highness, starring, yes, Natalie Portman.

So you can compare side by side, as it were.

I wouldn’t say sisters or anything, but yeah, there is a resemblance.

She sort of reminds me of a young Corinne Bohrer.

I have the same problem, all the links show me some dude in douche bag glasses.

The first big picture posted is a male model. If you look below that picture, you’ll see thumbnails for the other pictures, which include the pictures of the red-haired female model the OP is referring to.

Don’t say I never did anything for you guys: picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture

Pish. What have you done for me lately? :slight_smile:

Yawn.

If I told you guys that there were sites that you could see even prettier women totally nude, your brains might explode.