I'm I stupid for wishing I was white?

You guys just want me to fail and not fuck white women so I dont infest them with my inferior dna, and darkie is not offensive. Stop being so stupid, soon every single word is the english language will be offensive.

And yeah. I hit the nazi button because I’m cool like that. But havent you noticed how people expect you to dress a certain way related to your race? And if you dont they make fun of you?

Good call ratty! Good call.

::stumbles off to check on the coffee::

Hot latin action… thanks for stereotyping, reason #45 that I wish I was white. thanks.

:dubious:

Can I take back all those nice things I said?

I dont care if they’re nice of not. I just want to be who I am, and a good stereotype is still a stereotype.

If you “just want to be who I am”, why do you say “I wish I was a white guy”?

Purchase a clue, get a life and wise the fuck up!

Blow this shit out of your ass, if you’d be so kind. My crew has people from around the entire world and everyone is more than just colorblind, all of us love and celebrate the diversity we have and know it is of the greatest benefit to our group.

You are not “cool,” you are a pathetic loser. Grow up and stop sniveling.

Okay, you got me. I do want you to fail. I don’t want you to fuck white women. In fact, I don’t want you to fuck any women, because you might infest them with your inferior DNA. We can’t have the stupid breeding out of control; there aren’t enough helmets to go around.

I hereby nominate this for an “I Burning Your Dog” award.

What I love the most about my “diversity-factor” is how it’s imposed on me.

Anyway, what’s with all the hate towards me. I just dream of being a white guy and suddenly I’m attacked?

Gosh, great defenders of the master race, are we?

Sure, just like the way your insanity is imposed upon you by the CIA with their satellite dishes, right?

Desmostylus: Since your in Sydney, then maybe you’re Australian. And I bet you dont know what the fuck I’m talking about since hispanics are almost non-existant there. I would say you go fuck a kangaroo.

I’ll see if I can find one, dipshit.

Have I done something to merit all this hate?

See how I’m being forced to be hispanic? huh?

And by an Australian none the less.

Man, it’s great to be white. The bank gives me piles of money just for stopping by. I don’t even have an account there!

Mmm…nice slutty forbidden white women.

No.

Ha ha.

White women? Why would you want white women? Blah…

Jamaican women on the other hand…

I find them hot. Blonde hair, pink nipples, they’re usually taller. Blah.

Jamaican? What’s so special about them?