I'm I stupid for wishing I was white?

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I have less and less time these days to fit a couple minutes for the SDMB in between the Klan rallies, the pogroms, and invading Poland. Being “The Man” is harder than it looks.

No shit. Do you know how hard it is to look good while wearing swastikas? They clash with everything.

Have you ever considered writing bad erotic fiction? I think you, Mr. Wannabe-whitey, would be good at it.

If it’s any consolation: judging from your posts in this thread, I’d bet most Hispanic people wish you were white, too. That way, they could claim some genetic distance.

I find them hot. Blonde hair, pink nipples, they’re usually taller. Blah.

Jamaican? What’s so special about them?

Speaking as a white woman, I wouldn’t touch you with someone else’s body parts, Spram. Why? You’re a dumbass and a jerk.

“Oh, poor, poor me. Pity me. Boo hoo.”

Get over it.

You ask if you’ve done something to merit hate. You’ve obviously pissed off a lot of people and displayed a great deal of ignorance.

If you want a pity party you’ll have to throw yourself one. No one here is going to. :wally

Michael Ellis, thanks for the laugh. I needed it. :smiley:

At least I’m not a redneck bitch.

What’s wrong with wanting to be white? I mean, everyone has a dream.

I find them hot. Blonde hair, pink nipples, they’re usually taller. Blah.

Jamaican? What’s so special about them?

Oh please. Have a little ambition.

Jealous?

Anyway, how can I piss off a lot of people by saying Ray ROmano and That other guy in Phone booth dont look like white people… THEY DONT!

So what do “White people” look like then, Aryans?

You got it right for once.

I dont hate or discriminate agaisnt anyone individually but I think white people (at least in the USA) as a whole are a bunch of elitist bastards.

I mean, and I’ll use pavarotti this time as an example, Pavarotti is a white guy and he’s dark, with cruly black hair and brown eyes and round face and other mediterranean appearance… he looks more like an arab than a Scandinavian no? But he’s in the same group as scandinavians: White.

Ok, so culture plays a part, but culutre and race a two different things. Vikings, Romans and Cowboys couldn’t be more different from each other and yet they’re all white. huh? yes.

So if one person is good enough to be in your group and I’m not, the only possible reasons are these:

1. White people dont like me because I’m from the 3rd world and different in a specific way (someone more different could be white, they just dont like a specific part of me).

2. Race is a social construct and it’s total bullshit.

So either make all white people blond with blue eyes and other “Aryan” (more like germanic or nordic since aryans were some acient people in the middle east) caracteristics or just admit I’m a white guy like pavarotti and other dark whites who can even be more dark than me.

All I see is a double standard.

If white people are such assholes, why do you want to be one?

Oh yeah, you want our blonde, pink-nippled chicks. :rolleyes:

Someone’s offended.

Someone’s an idiot.

Someone is pulling our legs. Thanks for the laughs Spram.

What does “pulling our legs” mean? Sorry but I’m a sickly 3rd worlder and I dont know.

hehehehe. cute. Are you sick as well? tsk. tsk.