I'm in love with my gay male friend

nm

Breasts, yes, but if he likes your cunny I’ll be amazed.

“Hmm, this is most interesting. Do you mind if I take notes?”

None of my straight male friends is a jerk either. I’m blessed with some really great friends. People around here have a tendency to interpret things in a pretty negative way. <shrug> I’ll prolly never get used to it.

But do you have any interest in fucking a pair of tits? :smiley:

Eww. Just…eww. If I have nightmares tonight I blame you.

You might get a handle on it if you weren’t so oblivious to what you actually type. You said gay men are “so easy to be around, very caring, good listeners, tolerant of others’ differences and quirks, don’t usually have a lot to prove. They’re supportive, loving, funny, kind.” and “Every woman needs a gay male friend”. Now people call you on it and your reply is “Whaaaaa? I never set up gay men as the epitome of all that is good and decent in humanity. Where’d you get that idea???”

Sure. I don’t know this guy but I don’t think that’ll scare him off. Judging from your posts he’s probably already figured out that you have romantic and sexual interest in him, unless he’s especially dense.
He might actually agree to take your virginity, as I’ve seen flaming gay men sleep with women for the experience or out of curiosity. Even if that does happen, does that mean he’ll fall in love with you or sex with him will become a regularly event? Highly unlikely.
Odds are he’s never going to reciprocate your affections for him. Whatever decision you decide to make towards him should be with this firmly in mind. If you continue to entertain the thought (or perhaps delusion) that you have a romantic future with him is only going to make it worse when something happens that makes it eminently clear that you’re not going to change his sexual orientation or be the magic exception.

But if a one-time sexual encounter with this man is ALL that you’re after and I went ahead of myself in assuming you want more than that, I apologize. If not, get a fucking grip.

He very well may not know. Gay men in general don’t expect women to be into them, especially good friends. Hell, I found out as an adult that a girl I was good friends with as a teen thought we were dating. My sister said something about ‘when you were into girls’ and brought up this girl that told her we had dated. I was completely confused by that, since I have never (intentionally) dated a female.

Another thing to keep in mind, in the unlikely event that the two of them do have sex, is that the sex is going to be downright fucking awful. Not only because she is a virgin and has no experience whatsoever but also because he is having sex with a partner for whom he has zero sexual attraction. Would he be using some sort of ED drug to maintain erection? Otherwise, how would he stay hard the entire time?

Masturbating in front of him may have tipped him off.

All I can think is that…

[ol]
[li]losing your virginity to a gay man[/li][li]with whom you’re in love[/li][li]and then wanting to bring a child into the mix[/li][/ol]
is just a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

And am I the only one who thinks a woman masturbating in front of her gay male friend is just a bit messed up? The boundaries here seem kind of non-existent.

I certainly think the signals have been sent. If he’s chosen to not respond then it’s because he doesn’t want to respond.

You make him sound like Mr. Spock.

I’ll join the chorus of people saying, “Bottom line, you just gotta not do it.”

Everyone deserves to have sex (especially their first time) with a loving partner.

And with no disrespect to single mothers, I honestly question the rationale for deliberately becoming one. He’s not going to start loving you just because you had sex. And if you do later find “the right guy”, the fact that you already have a child would complicate the relationship.

But not during pon farr.

Well then he wouldn’t be “the right guy” then, would he? :wink:

TashaKitty you should try watching the movie Object of My Affection, which is apparently about your exact situation. In it Jennifer Aniston learns a valuable life lesson! Trying to get a gay man into a relationship with you ain’t gonna work.

Which television program do you live in?

I just want to clarify, this is a result of the unique relationship TK and her gay friend appear to have. It is not a recognized step on the gay friendship continuum in case anyone was worried.