I'm not gay but...

You are just asking to have your mail server crash due to overload :wink:

I wouldn’t kick Geena Davis out of bed.

betenoir, both the charectors in Bound were seriously hot… and I have one hell of an imagination so adding in a female Doper to the sweaty writhing gasping female filled bed is no problem… oh, private e-mail… gotcha!

As to the OP… Mostly straight male here, nominating Sean Connery (particularly from Hunt For Red October) as my same-sex kissee of choice.

Gay guy here, but I’ll play.

Shoot, who wouldn’t I make out with? It’d be easier to list them. Oprah, Rosie O’Donnell, Roseanne Barr, anyone old enough to remind me of my mother, or young enough to remind me of a niece.

Every other hottie female actess out there, shoot yeah, I’ll suck face. Why not?

I could definitely suck face with Angelina Jolie though. Seems like everyone could. She’s just kinky-hot.

I don’t get why you straighties are so up tight about a little same-sex suck-face. Just live a little.

I don’t consider myself homophobic, but…eeegh. Not something I’d wanna do. I mean, it’s, like, a guy.

What he said.

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

What were we talking about?

By the way, she was always sex on a stick, but with all the philanthropic stuff thrown in, she pretty much tops any of my male Hollywood fantasies also.

Hmm. Drew Barrymore. She’s about the only female celeb that I’ve had the ‘Damn, is she HOT’ reaction to that I can think of.

(By the way, that intersex rumor about Jamie Lee Curtis is just that – a rumor – as far as I’m aware.)

Carla Gugino.

Can’t explain it, but yeah. Carla Gugino.

I’m still mourning the demise of “Karen Sisco.”

But she’s on a new show this fall! Woo!

Eh, it’s not just the “straighties”, you’ll note. I can’t think of any men I’d want to suck face with, and it’s not from repulsion or being uptight. There are many, many men that I can appreciate aesthetically, but there’s simply no desire to do anything sexual with them. It would be like kissing a steak. Not gross, just not really anything.