I'm not gay but...

sean connery

I identify as bi-curious (I’m straight, but would go with a girl if I met a girl I liked. Or if Hubby would let me G) but I’ll play.

Angelina Jolie I would go all the way lesbian for. I second the call that she’s sex on legs. Same with Eliza Dushku. I also have a mad girl-crush on Milla Jovovich.

I’d have a snog with Shirley Manson, but she’s kinda scary so I don’t know if I could do anything more with her.

Also the woman who played Susan Ivanova in Babylon 5. I’d have cuddle love with her, but not the mad hot monkey love I’d have with Angie, Eliza or Milla.

Michelle Pfeiffer in her heyday. She was gorgeous & talented.

And Drew Barrymore.

For the life of me, I can’t think of a man I’d want to kiss. I guess I’d do it for a bunch of money, though. :smiley:

also, patrick stewart.

I don’t think I’d have any problem kissing anyone if it were for a joke or a good cause. On the other hand, I don’t think there is any man I would kiss for pleasure. Unless you would for some strange reason consider a transsexual m->f to be a man.

Bruce Campbell. Eddie Vedder.

I’m a straight guy who has made out with 3 or 4 of my best guy friends. I’m not picky about whose mouth I put my tongue in, I guess.

I’m as straight as they cum, but I’d be all over me some Matthew McConaughey.

I mean, if like, someone held a gun to my head, or something.

Eliza Dushku, absolutely. Angelina Jolie, in a heartbeat.
I’d go all the way for those two any day.

Scarlet Johansson also. But I mostly prefer Brunettes.

-foxy

I’m not trying to pigeonhole you or anything, but I think that you’re non-discriminating about what gender you’re making out with, that might make you something near bi-curious, maybe not entirely straight :wink:

-foxy

I’m a straight guy and I wouldn’t kiss another guy romantically. However, the OP was ‘similar sex’, so I guess an intersex person would be ok, and Jamie Lee-Curtis looks pretty hot to me.

This thread probably wasn’t intended for the wholeheartedly bisexual, but I’ll give it a go nonetheless.

Celebrities of same sex: Angelina Jolie. Eliza Dushku. Alyson Hannigan. Yummy. :smiley:
Celebrities of opposite sex: …err… uhh… maybe I’m in a lesbian mood today, but I can’t imagine actually kissing a male celebrity. So I’ll just say Johnny Depp, 'cause everyone wants to kiss Johnny Depp.

Annie Lennox, circa about 1983.

I’m straight, but Annie in the video for “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)” had me wondering there for a bit. :slight_smile:

None. I’m not bi-sexual either.

Ewan McGregor The one on the left. Yum, yum, I want some!

Regrettably, as soon as he was done shooting the latest Star Wars, his wife made him remove the beard.

Marlene Dietrich

Someone hand me the fan.

Male stars: Mitch Peleggi (X-Files, SG:1), Patrick Stewart (ST:TNG), The Rock, I like bald men I think

David Bowie

The two main characters in Bound . Not the actresses. Not that they’re not hot. But, no specifically, the characters. Particularly the Gena Gershon character. But both at once would be better.

And if any of you sick male bastards get turned on by the thought of Jennifer Tilly. Gena Gershon and some female doper you don’t know exchanging intamacies inspires some sort of twisted fantasy on your part…could you e-mail me, 'cause I’d really like to hear about that…

Totally Gay here, but Annie Lennox, circa whenever. I’m totally in love with her for some reason! She melts me whenever I see or hear her!