I'm not gay but...

Boys and girls can both play this game…

What similar sex star would you being willing to kiss?

I think a young Clint Eastwood is pretty damn hot.

So who would you be willing to buss?

Angelina Jolie.

Ashton Kutcher

I’m a gay male and I’ll give the same answer. (I’ll also add Catherine Zeta Jones, Nicole Kidman [sometimes] and Beyonce Knowles.)

I just can’t imagine kissing a man I’m afraid, but I understand what you are asking :slight_smile:

I’d go along with Clint Eastwood.

Also Jude Law, or Ewan McGreggor.

Betty White.

Ahhh it’d be a soft whisper of a kiss shrouded in the scent of White Shoulders.

Just like my grandma.

:slight_smile:

Other than that, I don’t want to be kissin on NO girls.

Mine are: Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Natalie Portman, and the actress who plays Sue Storm in The Fantastic Four whose name I will probably remember as soon as I hit submit. (It’s two a.m., and my brain no longer functions to my satisfaction) If it ever did.

Night all.

Did you remember?

Jessica Alba

Not until I read your spoiler! :smack: Thanks a bunch! I really am going to bed now. Ta!

OK, spose I’d have to go with Johnny Depp. Clint Eastwood is something of an idol of mine but he’s getting on a bit now, and it just wouldn’t seem right somehow… as opposed to kissing Johnny Depp… this question has me confused already.

Well, there are plenty of male celebrities I’d be willing to kiss (mainly for the novelty), but the only man I’ve ever been attracted to is Brad Pitt. When I watched Troy, there’s that one scene in which (as Achilles) he’s wearing only dirt, sweat, and the blood of men that he has slain. Whoah.

[Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka] Ewh![/JDaWW]

Sorry, as a totally straight woman and although I LOVE movies I cannot for the life of me think of any female star I would be willing to kiss on the lips. The traditional European greeting with a kiss to each cheek with a hug I would feel more comfortable with.

I would change my sexual orientation for Ann-Margaret.

I’m mostly straight and female.

Angelina Jolie, of course. She’s just sex on legs.

Drew Barymore would be cuddly, giggly girly fun.

Fairuza Balk’s always been my secret same sex crush.

Morena Baccarin. I’ll be in mah bunk.

Eliza Dushku. Damn.

(I think Nicole Kidman’s the most beautiful woman alive, but I can’t see getting jiggy with her. She’s too guarded. There’s a curious distance to her that I find fascinating, but I’ve never felt like she’s letting us all the way in emotionally, and I can’t sleep with someone like that.)

Charlise Theron

Gwen Stefani

What kinda kiss we talkin’ about here? Because my friends and I always kiss on the lips, male or female, in greeting or just general affection. If we’re talking UNGH HOT MONKEY LOVE ANY MINUTE kissing, then… I gotta think really hard and I’ll be back. Maybe.

:smack: Oh, KISS?! I have no problem with kissing anyone. I assumed we were talking…you know…more…

slinks out of thread with her dignity around her ankles

Angelina Jolie.

Kiera Knightley.

Not really here to answer the thread - sorry, curious folks - just to point out that between WhyNot and Gail, they’ve snapped up the entire roster of my Hollywood Actress crushes. Oh! Except Mia Kirshner.

Since this is basically a poll, I’ll move it to In My Humble Opinion for you.

Cajun Man
for the SDMB

RuPaul

:slight_smile: