I'm off! (really r&m)

My mom surprised me yesterday with the sudden notion of flying to Oregon, to visit friends and relatives. You see, my dad worked for USAir, then American Airlines, so we can fly for free where ever those airlines go (on stand-by). But he just changed jobs, so we have to go somewhere before the year is out. Oregon it is! I am so excited. I haven’t seen some of my best friends in years, and haven’t even met my new baby nephew. I’ll try to get in touch with my best friend ever, Vince. The little shit is a bastard to find. He’s always living with some new friend of girlfriend, got a new job, or changed cell phone numbers. Punk. But we have good fun together. I’ll only be gone a week or so, so for those of you who stay riveted (rivetted?) to the Dope for my posts, I’ll be back soon. Does anyone need anything? I can pick up a genuine Oregon rock, or a Sugar Pine cone. Sugar Pine cones are the really big ones, like a loaf of bread. Or maybe I should smuggle on some fireflies or cecadas and infest the Great NorthWest.

Anyway, I’m waiting for all my clothes to dry so I can pack. That’s why I’m writing this unnecessarily long and pointless post- I type when I’m waiting for clothes. But who’s fault is it that you read this whole thing? Behave without me! Oregon HOOOOOO!

What part of Oregon? You better hurry, today or tomorrow is supposed to be out last nice day, and then fall will set in for real.

Enjoy your trip!

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy