I'm really hungry.

Despite its initially frozen state, I was promised lasagna in 90 minutes. I determined this to be a laughable lie 20 minutes ago when my kitchen timer prompted me to check for crispy golden-brownness and I found only warm soggy limpness. :frowning:

I wonder if I have nachos.

Was it an oven malfunction or a lasagna malfunction? Either way I am sad at your lack of delicious pasta. I had baked ziti for dinner and it was quite tasty.

Best of luck with your nachos.

Was it an M & M Meats lasagna? We’ve had good experience with them. The “supreme” ones, I believe. They do not lie to us: frozen block to quite nice lasagna in about 90 minutes. And lots of leftovers, too. I am sorry that you do not have any hot, browned, tasty lasagna.

In that case I’ll blame my toaster oven, which was demoted near the 2nd hour in favour of the oven.

I still think I’ll try to defrost it the next time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lasagna made out of meat and M&M’s? Why didn’t I ever think of that?:slight_smile:

I gotta build a lasagna! I made a double batch of my bolognese sauce just for that purpose 3 days ago, and sent out my youngest to procure noodles, ricotta, and mozarella just for this purpose.

I thought about using the fancy recipe using the boursin and spinach, but I’ve chosen the softer, easier way.

Here is where the problem usually begins in my house.
My toaster oven has gotten less and less reliable as time has passed. It just doesn’t maintain temperature like it used to.
It may be time to invest in a new one. :frowning:

Here, have a pickle while you wait.

I’ve found that most toaster ovens just don’t live up to their claims, except for maybe toasting bread.

Yeah, I gotta make a lasagna, too. It’s Mr. brown’s favorite, but it’s just so dang fattening and rich, and we’re trying to leave this kind of stuff alone.

I don’t do any frozen entrees in the toaster oven. I mainly just toast bread in it. Sometimes a quick broil of something, but more or less, just toast.

I’m waiting for my hamburger meat to thaw so I can cook din din.