I'm the King of the World! (or, Hi. I'm Rita. I'm addicted to the Sims.)

Kyann22, you want some good Sims cheats? Because I’ve got a few. (Not that you couldn’t find them online, if you wanted. Just thought I’d make it easier.)

[spoiler]To get as much money as you want- Ctrl, Shift, c . Type “rosebud;!;!;!;” (minus the quotes, of course.) Add ;! as many times as your fingers can manage. Hit Enter. Bada Bing.

To refresh your Sims without making them sleep or eat, etc- Ctrl, Shift, c . Type “move_objects on” Hit Enter. Save the game. (Make sure you do that first, or you’ll lose relationship points.) Go to the “Buy” section. Grab and delete your Sim. Go back to “Life” mode. The Sim will have a red X over his/her picture. Click on the X. Your Sim should reappear refreshed, although they will have to pee and be entertained for a bit.

You can delete many undesirable items the same way- The badger who upsets your trash or gophers in your garden, for example. Or those damn floods.[/spoiler]

We have “Livin’ Large” and “Unleased” installed as well, so I’m not sure if the cheats will work with just the original, but it might be worth a shot.

I’m addicted, too. :smiley:

:eek:

What the hell… ? This is a game, right?

I just got “Hot Date” so guess what I’m doing tomorrow…

The babies are why I have single sims. It’s harder to make friends, but they can fool around all they want without worrying about a baby (followed by CPS) accidentally showing up.

I had a major addiction to the sims for quite awhile, then it ebbed. THEN I discovered websites where you can download much better furniture and building supplies!!! OH MY GOD, it was the greatest thing ever!!! Suddenly, I could create gorgeous rooms in my house with all coordinating furniture. Oh, it was like crack. I played and played and played. . . Well, finally my sim addiction seems to have faded again. Who knows what will happen when I get my hands on Makin’ Magic.

By the way, if you want to visit one, my personal favorite is this one. :smiley:

I left my computer and hit the PS2 and I finished the lot off. All levels beaten. I am clearly the King of the World.

Now I have to decide whether to start the levels over anew or just move on to the open ended neighbourhood game.

I will say one thing about the PS2 version, the instructions really are totally inadequate. I have no idea if they assume familiarity with the PC game or what.

One of the greatest time wasters I have ever come across.