I'm transubstantiating like a mother-fuck!

Just had to share that.
Sanctimonious Ass-Seepage

So are you on the Vatican Rag or what?

2 - 4 - 6 - 8
time to transubstantiate! (like a mother-no-fuck?)

Come to think of it, I never did thank my grandparents for being Methodists.

So Zebra, are you turning into Jesus, or into bread. Inquiring minds want to know.

[QUOTE=Zebra]
Just had to share that.
Sanctimonious Ass-Seepage
[/QUOTE]

But are you transubstantiating at Burger King?

And, of course, inquiring minds would also have used correct punctuation. :smack:

Transubstantiation isn’t so fucking nuts. Predestination is pretty nuts, but in combination with infant damnations, its totally batshit pizza.

Yes Virginia, there is a rare turducken available… to us believers. You take the wafer, stuff it inside a priest’s robe, stuff him inside a camel…

<yawn> Where’s Odin, Zeus or Bridget when y’all really need them?

[QUOTE=Voyager]
2 - 4 - 6 - 8
time to transubstantiate! (like a mother-no-fuck?)
[/QUOTE]

Tom Lehrer’s ‘Vatican Rag’

[QUOTE=Reepicheep]
But are you transubstantiating at Burger King?
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If I can have it my way, I should be able to have the bun become the Body of Christ, and order it rare.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=JRDelirious]
Exactly. If I can have it my way, I should be able to have the bun become the Body of Christ, and order it rare.

:stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]

Well, at Burger King you should be able to have it Yahweh!

(Although that does put an awful connotation on “hold the pickle”! :eek: )

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Well, at Burger King you should be able to have it Yahweh!
[/QUOTE]
applause

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Well, at Burger King you should be able to have it Yahweh!

(Although that does put an awful connotation on “hold the pickle”! :eek: )
[/QUOTE]

Jah!

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Well, at Burger King you should be able to have it Yahweh!

(Although that does put an awful connotation on “hold the pickle”! :eek: )
[/QUOTE]

It pains me, Uncle Poly, to do this twice in a week, but:

Boo!

[QUOTE=aclubs]
So Zebra, are you turning into Jesus, or into bread. Inquiring minds want to know.
[/QUOTE]

My rare Whopper, (yes I know there is a pill that can make my Whopper less rare) turns into flame broiled Jesus with cheese.

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Well, at Burger King you should be able to have it Yahweh!..
[/QUOTE]

Polly presents us with an interesting ethical dilemma: does the standard “drag out and shoot” process apply when the subject is going straight to Hell?

[QUOTE=Zebra]
…(yes I know there is a pill that can make my Whopper less rare)…
[/QUOTE]

I see you don’t have a good spam filter on your e-mail. One would eliminate the ads for those pills! :smiley:

I love spam.
Spam spam spam spam
Spam spam spam spam