I'm trying to help you King Nifty. . .

… and next time you join an internet forum, remember the universal first rule of etiquette: Lurk a while and suss the place out before you start posting.

When come back bring pie!

hahaha.

shakes head

Good Lord, what an ass.

I’m really tempted to go over and visit ** King Nifty** in the … oh, say… GD forum and ask him to verify his little anecdote… its just overflowing with … ahh… how do you say? Ah, yes, ** verifiable proof**.

I find it hard to understand how someone with such an obvious devotion to “facts” can fail to distinguish the not-so-subtle difference between “I don’t believe you” and “this is bullshit.” They are nowhere near equivalent.

I think someone’sitching for a good mocking .

I don’t mean to be a mega-bitch… ok… maybe I do… but this guy hrmmm… I don’t think I’ve seen such jackassery in a long time. It ain’t cool at all.

Gawd, could we get King Nifty and KayKay to face off in a thread?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

A Real Genius quote!

Jar, will you marry me?

[sub]Oh, wait. You’re already married. Sorry 'bout dat. Carry on.[/sub]

;):smiley:

In the gub’mint, be an asshole all day
in the gubmint, throw taxpayer money away
in the gubmint…

[sub]Trying very hard not to direct that at any particular party or person.[/sub]

And don’t iss-pay offay odi-Jay! You’ll only egret-ray it.

I don’t have time to go back and check the date and time on each of King Nifty’s “potsy” posts (five if you count the gallon-of-milk one), but is it possible that this was the first? The OP did claim a connection with the infamous sweetsensation, and if KN lurked for a while before registering, he might remember that debacle.

I think what we might have here is someone who’s merely overzealous in his ambition to fight ignorance. Maybe he lurked for too short a time, and read the wrong threads.

We have rousted a number of trolls in a dramatic fashion over the last few months. sweetsensation, the guy whose feyonce died while bungee-jumping in friggin PA, that scary moment with the St-rmfr-nt crew, and Skewbald, who was never proven to be a troll, nor banned, but whose deconstruction took five pages in the Pit. KN may have the misguided notion that being the first to spot a troll will secure his place on the boards.

Look, the linked OP sounded some alarms with me as well, not because of the content but because of the mention of sweetsensation. Perhaps KN jumped on that (as I would had I seen it before he did), then took it as proof that he was a top-notch troll spotter and set out to prove his abilities. Unfortunately for him, he must not have lurked long enough to realize that constant baiting is a bad idea.

I have two last pieces of advice: Listen to Jodi’s advice, King Nifty and try not being an asshole. Or, continue to be an asshole-- just don’t be surprised if other posters goad you and try to piss you off.

I’m going to ask that this thread be closed (pile-ons are kinda fun really, but counterproductive). Go forth Ultimate Skeptic and be rude no more.

Jeez louise I will never mention that I know another poster ont he board for as long as I live :wink:

I’m closing this thread at the request of the OP. IF the hamster will cooperate.

Lynn