I'm trying to help you King Nifty. . .

No. Note the first paragraph in the first post.

I don’t believe you. If you read any of the threads you posted in before you insulted everyone in them, it would have been obvious that you could in fact post random stories without proof. You are either a totally honest idiot or a bald-faced liar. Please provide proof of which catagory you fit into.

You don’t believe hilarious things happen to people all the time? Again, I call bullshit. I think you actually really believe that all these thing happened exactly as was posted. You think anything but GD and GQ are carp forums? Again I say you are a fucking liar. I don’t believe these are really your opinions.
Why, oh why do the mods let people like King Nifty go around posting such obvious lies and bullshit! I say King Nifty should be required to post a link to a streaming video showing him actually 'knowing" any fact he may choose to post in the non-blog crap fora.

You “claimed” you weren’t going to “visit the forums in which you don’t have to provide proof for what you blather on about.”

And yet, here you are again, you lying sack of shit.

I demand proof that you’ll never be back. If you even so much as SET FOOT in any forum other than GD or GQ (and you don’t HAVE to provide proof there, either) you’ll be even MORE of a liar.

Liar.

Fenris

Biggirl, I don’t know what a carp forum is, but it isn’t that I don’t believe hilarious things happen to people all the time, it’s that I thought on this message board specifically you were supposed to back things up with proof. Now that I have been told otherwise, fine. You will notice that I have stopped calling bullshit in new threads. Makes no difference to me if you choose to accept those threads or whatever, I will only read the factual forums. What is the big fucking deal with not believing people anyway? Did I hurt your imaginary online friends’ widdle feelings? Boo fucking hoo. So I’m an asshole. So what. We’re everywhere, and we have a powerful lobby. Get over it.

Fenris, If people would stop quoting this thread with my user name, then I wouldn’t keep coming back to defend myself. I see you conveniently ignored that sentence when you quoted me.

You want me to stop posting here? Stop responding. Simple as that.

There are plenty of decaffienated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

Nothing like being proud of being an asshole. It’s what makes the world such a great place!

Can’t do that, it’s too much fun goading you.

Okay, he’s a jerk, granted, but I have to say, this line:

made me laugh out loud.

Wall-eye never heard of such a thing.

Imagine living in a world where you can get your knickers in a twist over the possibility of someone lying about trick-or-treat in Australia.

And another thing:

King Nifty: What is it about the trick-or-treat story that sounds like bullshit to you?

Ahem, Nifty, it has nothing to do with whether your user-name is used in a post. There is a little box at the bottom of the screen that says “Email Notification” and it prolly has a little tick in it!

You’re a vain little chap aren’t you? Can’t resist the little pop-up that suggests someone else is talking about you eh? You CAN disable it you know, and let us get on with communal ‘dick sucking’ as you so eloquently described it!!

Oh, and you are not doing much of a job defending yourself…from what I’ve read, you’re just floundering in the shit-hole you’ve already dug soooooo deep. Keep going mate…I’m bored, and nothing would cheer me up so much as to see a big BANNED sticker under your user-name.

No, we want you to keep posting here, as it is amusing to watch your credibility disintegrate.

Ladies and gentlemen, five minutes until King Nifty’s next Grand Exit. Five minutes! Please be in your seats before the house lights go down.

Has there EVER been a poster who’s made himself this disliked this quickly (other than the obvious returning trolls).

Speaking of which…

And KingNifty, I don’t recall seeing a “I want the last word so you can’t post if you want me to keep my promise” clause in your earlier “I’m going away from these mean forums and never coming back”-esque post.

In other words, get bent, liar.

Fenris

Get you poking sticks here! Poking sticks only five American dollars!

Good. This was the whole point of this thread. Fighting ignorance – that’s what we do here.

Note, yet again, that I never said that you had to believe anything. What I said was that you were rude.

Thank you for the providing the proof that you are both and an idiot and a bald-faced liar.

You were the one who said you were no longer going to post in the “bullshit” fora. You fucking liar.

Hey, King Nifty! I betcha you can’t resist posting here.

(I offer no proof whether that statement was true or not.)

Cite?

OK, I get it now. I’m a little new to this whole thing, so i was slow to catch on. That’s my bad. You’re just trying to piss me off, I don’t have to keep explaining about why i originally wanted proof and behaved the way I did, you all understand that, but you’re amusing yourselves for the purposes of…watching me get mad. How very…exciting for you. What is that - online bullying? I’d laugh if it weren’t so sad.

No, I will not be visiting anything but GD and GQ again - I see no point in defending myself since you’re admittedly just trying to goad me. Nice place you have here.

I see no one on here trying] to do anything. I see all of them succeeding with astonishing consistency.

Thanks. But I wish you hadn’t taken a big steaming shit on the carpet as soon as you got here.

Quite the little bunch of piranhas, aren’t we, KING NIFTY? You’ve joined a party in progress, and rather than make a little small talk, you’ve farted in the punch bowl. Now you’re paying the price. Rather like being pecked to death by ducks, isn’t it?

God knows why I’d offer you any friendly advice, except that I know from experience how sustained board criticism can seem like being kicked in the ankles repeatedly – no fun, whether deserved or not. So here’s my suggestion to you: Stop posting in this thread, stop posting in any other thread where your initial appearance has obviously convinced people you’re stupid or rude or both. Allow these threads to die quietly – which they will eventually, if you stop participating, and “eventually” around here means within a day or two – and then start again. Post like a civil human being in other threads in other forums, where you feel like you have something constructive or entertaining to contribute. Of course, if you like being mocked and dog-piled upon, and your true desire is to confirm to everyone that you are, in fact, what you declare yourself to be – an asshole – then well done on your excellent progress so far.