Imperium Galactica II Colonization

Okay, I really hate to burn valuable bandwidth on a video game question, but I just bought this potentially cool game and it’s driving me NUTS! I can’t figure out how to colonize/terraform an empty planet. So far I’ve:

1. Gone through the manual and the tutorial;
  2. Done internet searches and gone through maybe 20 gaming-geek boards; and
  3. E-mailed the official site, all to no avail. Could somebody please give me a step-by-step instruction on colonizing?

Well, we don’t mind the bandwidth, but we do try to keep computer game questions in MPSIMS. I’ll move it now.

From the Star Map, move your mouse over the planet that you want to terraform or colonize (you may have to click, I can’t remember) and 2, 3 or 4 buttons should appear around the planet. One button will give you the option to terraform the planet, assuming you have built a terraforming ship. Another button will give you the option to colonize the planet, again assuming that you have built a colony ship.

I haven’t checked to see if this particular game is covered, but I’ve found http://www.gamefaqs.com to be very useful in the past. Plus, it’s easy to remember. I wouldn’t bother joining, though, unless you really feel a need to.