In which RTFirefly pits self for being unfair to Weirddave

You must be confusing me with someone else. I’m not aware that I have such an image and if I do it’s completely undeserved.

Also, there was nothing cruel in the post you quoted.

WTF? Dio is known for many things, but cruelty ain’t one of them.

Huh? When you stomp on a guy’s fingers, that’s cruel. Dio didn’t need to compound it by rubbing his nose in it.

I don’t thik we’re reading the same thread. Must be some kind of board glitch…

I guess this’ll be one of your Wonders of the Universe.

Count me among the crowd totally not seeing this.

Yeah, that is indeed cruel, but it doesn’t answer the question about how Diogenes post was cruel. What part of it corresponds to the finger stomping, and what part to the nose rubbing?

This thread needs a disinterested 3rd party to break it down for us really, really stupid people. 'Cuz all I got is RT is apologizing to Dave, only not really and JC reads Heinlen newsholes with his guitar gunnysack who tradmarked MAD even though imapun could have gotten away with it while DrD is steaming mad (not MAD) at Dio who is a cruel and stomped on ElCid’s fingers because he called him Kim.

I wasn’t trying to rub DrDeth’s nose in anything or attack him at all. I was just trying to explain why his posts gave a certain impression. My initial reaction to his first post in this thread was that he was being facetious himself, not that he didn’t get the OP. After he said he was still confused, I thought maybe he really took the OP seriously but I don’t know for sure. I don’t have anything against DrDeth. I was actually trying to help him out, not jump on him. I still don’t know why he said he was confused.

All right, then. It just seemed like you shit on somebody who didn’t get RT’s tone. I don’t know DrDeth from askeptic, but it just looked mean. Peace to your mother.

I think the only thing we can do, gentlemen, is blame Canada.

No, what we do is blame Canadia!

Yeah, totally. I was trying to take the piss out of DrDeth on account of his stated opinion that “whooshes” (i.e. “sarcasm”) should be considered trolling and thus worthy of banning; Dio was just explaining the plain and simple facts for the poor guy. Have a go at me if you like. If it helps, I’m sort of tall and gangly with a silly trainee beard; that’ll get you started.

So, who is going to be banned for this, hmm? Someone must be, right?

Is RT Canadia-an?

I don’t think so, I wouldn’t put it past him.

<glares suspiciously at RTFirefly>

but I wouldn’t put it past him. Dammit.

It’s Canadia’s fault I left that word out.

Nah, he’s worse than that. He’s from Maryland.

Bastard explanatory Badger, making me like you despite your sparse chinhairs.

I have submitted this thread as the basis for a new Robert Altman film.

Mr. Altman has replied that he can’t understand this thread, and refuses the offer.

Unfortunately for all, Fellini is dead. Or perhaps, fortunately.

I guess I was whooshed then. :smack: I so try and beleive that dudes here aren’t just lying fuckers. :frowning: Thanks, I guess. Future note- unless my post if positively obvious to all and also stuff full of smileys, I am not “whooshing”.

Of course, sometimes the quick reparte or Bon mot resembles a “whoosh”, the differences being that they are much more obvious (and funny) :stuck_out_tongue:

Dead Badger although indeed I did say “whooshing” was IMHO a form of trollery, I didn’t say anything about banning. I still stand by my opinion,although I am given to understand I am in the minority, . However, if this is an example of masterful :rolleyes: “whooshes” my opinion is just re-inforced.

RTF, I think less of you now, not that you give a goodgodamn. :frowning: Pissoff.