Inappropriate nick names

Anyone have any inappropriate nick names for loved ones?

Here are some of mine:

Boyfriend: Bimbo (I call lots of people bimbo actually, I probably need to stop)
Sister: Woman! (it’s ironic I promise)
Cat: Fat Whore, Fat Slut (she is pretty fat, and very friendly to everyone she meets so kind of a slut/whore)

I do my best not to use these nick names in polite company, as others may not realize I am using them as terms of endearment and not being rude, demeaning or crude.

Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this!

One of my friends in college went by the name Jizz. Not just in private company, it was commonly used enough that people that weren’t close friends didn’t know his actual name.

In fact, last I saw, he opened a bar called Jizz’s Tavern (or something like that).

A highschool friend of my brother’s was nicknamed “Shitty”.

My mother asked what his friend’s name was.

“Shitty.”

“No, what does his mother call him?”

“Shitty.”

I still don’t know that guy’s name.

That’s shitty. :frowning:

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry!!! :smiley: :frowning:

Huh…I know quite a few people who call their friendly female cats “slut.” I personally find it demeaning and degrading to animals and women! :wink:

a few people used to call me Tits Mcgee in middle/high school. I have no idea why; I don’t look the least bit Irish…

A good friend of mine goes by Ugly, a name my husband gave him in high school. If his wife didn’t call him by his given name, I don’t think he’d answer to it at all. The funny part is that he’s not ugly at all - he’s very good looking. That nickname has gotten him more women’s phone numbers… :stuck_out_tongue:

We called a buddy in high school Sphincter (often abbreviated to Sphinct). I don’t think it had anything to do with the fact that is was an all boys school, it was just funnier than his real name of Spencer.

My husband has a friend everyone calls Donkey. For years I had no idea why. Now that I know, I call him by his given name. (We need a better blush smily)

Friends of mine, a long-married couple, call each other “Fatty.” They are both trim and svelte. I’m guessing that maybe it’s derived from their having lived in Mexico together, where they were probably amused by how Mexicans call each other this (“Gordo”, etc.) without the rude sting it has in English (but when the person really is fat).