Inebriated Autopilot

A bit too much to drink last night…10 cans o’ Molson in 8 hours. What never ceases to amaze me, though, is that no matter how much I have to drink, whenever I wake up in the morning, I find that I’ve managed to remember to take my contacts out and put them in the correct side of the contact case.

I kind of like the idea that my body will kick into automatic pilot when I’m not able to take care of myself. If I only I could train it to have breakfast waiting for me when I stumble down to the kitchen, too…

Ten beers in eight hours huh? That means that you went to bed with approximately 2 beers left in your system. Even an autopilot can handle two beers just fine. We discussed alcohol metabolism yesterday in this thread..

I didn’t have one beer every 48 minutes. As often happens with drinking in mass quantities, the rate of consumption increases as the evening progresses.

Ponders vision of the autopilot from the Airplane movies slamming beers

I didn’t have one beer every 48 minutes. As often happens with drinking in mass quantities, the rate of consumption increases as the evening progresses.

Sometimes I see double after a few drinks.

Now I know I didn’t have that many this evening but here I am seeing triple. or am I just reading the same paragragh over and over and …

What will amaze me Is that even seeing triple my autopilot will kick in and I will still brush the ivorys, wash the eveing off my face, and stumble into my night clothes before I hit the sack. Amazing!

gotta luv that autopilot.

Yes…was waiting for a comment about that. :rolleyes:

After entering the post, I got a message saying that it wasn’t able to be processed because users are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. So, waited and tried again. Same message. Waited longer…tried it. It worked.

Apologies.

Thanks for leaving us some beer in the bottom of the cans…

• The Hamsters