Iron Chef: The Battle Continues

While this round is Chairperson Javamaven’s, in the past, there was no upper cap on number of judges (as judges are hard to come by!). And one rule that showed up later was that judges should e-mail their scores to the Chair, rather than post them, so that the Chairbeing can create the proper drama.

But again, Chairwoman (what honorific do you prefer Madame Chairman?) Java makes the rules and we all will obey them. Right?!

:: Mock glares at all concerned and brandishes a cleaver ::

Right.

:smiley:

Current SDMB IC Fenris, delighted that this is back on!

There’s GOTTA be room for more than one giggler on the judges’ bench. Goodness knows they had an infinite supply of gigglers for the show. ::blushes, titters, makes comment about what kind of food she likes to make, titters some more::

Didn’t sound the least bit bitchy, actually, but thank you :slight_smile: Maybe we should try to work some catfights into the judging. >:) I’ve always wanted to see the giggly ones break down and show their inner meanness – they can’t be ALL vapid, can they?

I personally don’t mind if we have more than 4 judges–I actually find it a blessing to have more, in case someone can’t post scores on time. As an added bonus, the judges do get more commentary on their menus (as this is really, the only prize they get–praise and constructive criticism).
[sub]still hoping that Scylla will do the next round so I can challenge Fenris[/sub]

I did. I’ll bump it for you.