Is Anybody Here Living The Good Life?

Yeah, I bitch a bit on the boards, but the bottom line is- my life is awesome.

Married to a great guy who worships me!

Two beautiful kids!

Two really outrageous cars!

A bigger house then we need! And the property values in our neighborhood have gone up over $80K in the last year!

We both work, and get paid too much for what we do!

I have the best family anyone could ask for!

Etc, etc.

:smiley:

I’ve got a great job as a naval officer/aviator which keeps me traveling around the world, and I’ve got much more money coming in than going out.

My social life sucks, but I can’t complain because it’s something I have control over, and the bottom line is that right now I’m too lazy to change it. So consider me another happy camper.

I never considered myself to be living the good life, but then I read in the newspaper that only 13% of the U.S. (the richest country in the world) has a yearly income of over 100 thousand dollars. Now, I consider myself to be elite.:slight_smile:

Rerun: I’m just happy to be alive! I don’t think I’ve posted any unhappy threads. :cool: I pretty much go where I wanna go & do what I wanna do…

Well I just like to comment by saying that I live the great life. I have a great paying job, a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman, and all I do besides work is play around. I gots to say it just couldn’t get any better if I made the wish myself.

I’m definitely leading the good life. Here’s how I know:
[ul][li]I’m sitting in a nice apartment watching the sunrise on a perfect spring morning. [/li][li]I’ll spend this evening with the best of friends surrounded by good conversation and bad jokes, and I spent last weekend surrounded by about 100 warm, witty, wonderful people. [/li][li]I have a job which challenges the daylights out of me, but which I honestly love. [/li][li]Some old wounds I’d resigned myself to living with are actually healing.[/li][li]I’m getting a chance to make a difference in the lives of some young people I know, and maybe even change some of the things which once scarred me.[/li][li]I’ve finally found the acceptance I once would have given anything for.[/li][li]I have enough money, and the means to get more. [/ul][/li]
I complain a bit, too, and I also admit to some old scars and fears, but life right now is the best it’s ever been, and shows signs of continuing to improve.

CJ
Counting her blessings, instead of her curses