Is coprophagia dangerous?

Wasn’t there a rock star who crapped on stage and then ate it?
One of my professors was telling us about a guy in his class who said he had a clip of the guy crapping on stage and then eating it.

Normally I would think this was apocryphal, like Ozzy and the bat, but in this case i’m going to guess…G.G. Allin? Quite likely.

Next week’s topic: Chuck E. Cheesephagia

Googling the phrase “defecate on stage” yields results which suggest that you are correct in your surmise.

Eating giant animatronic rats?

It’s disgusting, yes. But it’s not so hard to see how a few people might find it intriguing. In infancy, many babies innocently play with their own shit until their parents teach them that shit is icky. Some parents are so strident in that lesson that it gets firmly imprinted. Fast forward to adulthood. Some folks are especially thrilled by what was absolutely forbidden by their parents. Breaking the taboo is more important than the physical pleasure.

I ought to put some clever coprophage joke right here, but I can’t think of one.

I’m surprised that I can’t think of a cuprophage joke, and slightly less that nobody else has.

<<I always knew that Mikey would eat anything, but this is a good deal worse than Life Cereal.>>

Isn’t it? My mom was disturbed that he refused to eat peas as a child, but I don’t think even she expected him to go from hating vegetables to eating his… well, his girlfriend is a fitness trainer and does munch on baby carrots all day.

Alas, my little ploy to curb his unorthodox eating habits didn’t work. I alerted him that I had asked a reliable source what the dangers of the practice is, and he got excited and demanded to let me see the column. My mother now knows firsthand what her baby boy does when Cindy (his girl) asks him to show her to the bathroom.

I’d show it to his boss, but I’m not entirely sure that State Farm is adverse to sh*t-feeding.

(a) you’re asserting, I take it, that you are “Mistress Anastasia”
(b) you also showed it to your mother? Look, it’s a really foul practice and sure he should be warned of dangers, but how old are you that you go tell mommy?

No way! I wouldn’t subject my mother to that. When he found out that he was the subject of a web column, HE showed mom.

Since the danger of coprophagia is apparently primarily bacteriological in nature, what if the fæces is cooked thoroughly prior to ingestion?

Mind you, I ask from a purely academic curiousity, not from any more personal or ulterior motives.

Meanwhile, is it possible that this Cindy is in actuality a rabbit? This would explain both her carrot-heavy diet and the apparently edible state of her excretions.

Aye,

It’s SHITE pie!

Anyone want some?

Won’t do you any harm!!!

Aye. That would be pie a la load. One poop, er make that scoop or two?

When come back, Don’t bring pie.

[sub][sub][sub][sub]wanker[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

I just don’t see the attraction of the cafes along the Hershey Highway, but to each their own… What I do love with great glee is Cecil’s: “missing a few teeth off the main sprocket” comment.

Such a wonderful phrase turned under the worst of circumstances; ain’t brown-nosin’ at all…just love that fine descriptive.

And avoided the too obvious “Is coprophagia dangerous?” “Shit yeah”

Cuprophage? People who swallow pennies? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to point out that the cartoon next to the column by Cecil might not be safe for work.

maybe this should be a sticky

naw, it’s kinda like the box of sleeping pills that are labeled, warning, may cause drowsiness

Frank Zappa. Of course it was just an Urban Ledgend