Is everyone ailing? Sickos, share the misery.

I had a bad cold for the entire move here, and then I felt okay. Now I am sick again.

My husband’s had the trots for three days. Hasn’t eaten anything out of the ordinary* and feels fine otherwise, but he’s basically living in the bathroom.

*“Ordinary” for him is everything that triggers diarrhea, but he’s usually fine.

My nose sprung a blood leak again, but since it was more of a gentle drizzle I called my PCP and got in. On the negative side, it looks like I am really not tolerating dry air this winter and need to step up the moisturizing by humidifying the bedroom/office. On the positive side I had forgotten to reup my spi-pen scrip back in December when I had my annual physical and medication roundup, he wrote the scrip for me and gave me a box of a pair [and a spiffy training mockup] that his med supplier had dropped off so I didn’t have to schlep over to base and sit around with all the other retirees to get it filled. Since I didn’t have to use either of my pens in the last year, now I have 4 pens! [and I still don’t want to actually need to use any. I actually did year before last when someone fed me something with clam juice “no it doesn’t have any seafood in it, honest” for dinner. :dubious::rolleyes:]