Is it "Bring a Dope to the Dope Week"?

Good God, where did that come from? Is Jehovah punishing me for making a Pope joke?
I repent!

adhay is Jesus?

Or a Born Again Hearing Impaired Bob Dylan Fan.

Oh her. Yeah she’s a wackadoo. There was some thread a month or so back where a woman was asking where to meet people and she started obsessively talking about how the only place to meet a man was at a gun club. It was really bizarre.

Name calling; the last vestige of the tired mind.

Wasn’t she also the one who claimed it was illegal for women to wear pants until the 1970s?

…?

Last time I checked, this was the Pit. This kind of thing is allowed here.

Yeah, but she’s not wrong.

“Not wrong” because “chucklehead” is name calling? How old are you are you?

Seven?

Waitaminute. Who is it you think elbows is saying isn’t wrong? jsgoddess or raindog?

elbows, who’s not wrong, jsgoddess, or raindog?

Personally, I think elbows is saying jsgoddess is the one who’s not wrong, not least because I don’t think raindog is a “she”.

Now you have me confused.

All I know is a few posters are chuckleheads, and maybe I need to think up another Pope joke.

Dude, that is the most coherent comment you’ve made to me, ever. I’m completely shocked you didn’t add in that fetuses don’t call names or that PeeWee Herman and Ethel Merman once did a duet about salmon.

jsgoddess is not wrong. That’s what I meant.

And Monkey with a gun, you’re chastising someone for calling names and then spouting, “How old are you? Seven?”?

Ooooh, great comeback, way to make a point. Seriously?

You’re making her point for her now!

Some people are posting from work computers which have snooping and keystroke recording software on them, triggered by keywords.

Monkey with a Gun isn’t chastising anyone. S/he didn’t know if you were saying I wasn’t wrong or raindog wasn’t wrong.

Oh, and I called raindog “stunningly clueless,” and I’m standing behind that sucker until Dan Patrick and Desmond Tutu announce their gay love affair aboard the International Space Station.

So why did you quote me, since I was supporting jsgoddess? :confused:

I never understand this explanation. If you’re going to get busted for going to websites that contain profanity while you’re at work, don’t go to those websites when you’re at work. Why should I have to watch my language (in the Pit, no less) because you want to get over on your boss?

To be fair, until the 1970’s it was against the student regulations for girls to wear pants at Alexander Fleming Jr. High, Lomita, CA. That’s almost the same thing.

The implication is that the software isn’t checking the website, it’s checking the employee’s keystrokes. What comes in is someone else’s problem, but what goes out reflects on the company or agency.