Is it just me or does Hillary Clinton look insanely hot in this picture?

Just the once. Eleanor really surprised me. Babs looks a bit too much like my long deceased grandmother to do much for me.

This thread is very disturbing.

But as long as we’re going there, why stop with First Ladies? Here’s a picture of Martha Stewart back when she was a model.

Hot. I clicked on the link, thinking DtC had finally lost it, and found myself going “Wowza!”.

Martha Stewart used to be a pen? :confused:

Maybe it is me, but those links don’t work.

SSG Schwartz

Slap! Slap!

Would anyone care for fruit or dessert?

Re: Hillary pic… ooh. Sexy.

I can’t find any decent pictures, but I always kinda thought Ethel Kennedy was hotter than Jackie Kennedy.

Click here and keep scrolling.

I don’t get it. Somebody please explain. I thought the link wasn’t what the poster wanted.

If you copy and paste the link into a new window, you will get a tiny tiny jpg of Martha looking like the joker.

To continue with the list of images of first ladies who were pretty hot in their salad days, allow me to present this oil painting version of Edith Bolling Galt Wilson.
(Is it just me or does she look like she’s ready to be an exhibit in one of those “the lady or the tiger” choices?)

Off to IMHO.

Never mind the wedding photo – unless you’re a tit man, you should be hitting the floor (or something) for this.

:wink:

“Op Art.” (It was the Sixties, you had to be there.)

Laura Bush was pretty in college.

Liar.

A better picture of Laura Bush.

Again, these women did tend to look nice when young. As they aged, they tended to look like most older women. I think for most of us, we looked our best in our twenties.

Hotness is in the eye of the beholder, but most of these women were at least moderately pretty.

Curious that they chose to tell us which twin was which in that photo - it seemed obvious to me.

C’mon, THAT is Geek-Girl Hot!

As a staunch Repub, I have to admit, I’ve always thought Hillary was milfy.

Join the club.

On the other hand, Fred Thompson would probably sidle up next to a better-looking babe.