Is it snowy where you are?

Ditto. I saw on the news yesterday we’re over 15" on the season out of our average of 55". So a month in we’re already over a quarter of our way.

Near Boston here. Not only is it not snowy, but there are green growing things in my yard and one of my butterfly bushes looks suspiciously like it’s trying to bloom. Temps are expected to bottom out around 30 this weekend, but warm up again next week.

Massachusetts.

It’s been very spring like. I finished my excavation projects for the year, the weather is tempting me to take another on this year. I know as soon as a do I’ll be stuck waiting from spring to finish, so I wait. Once the frost hits I’ll have plenty of work fixing broken pipes again.

Western Idaho here, snowing as I type. predicted weather through the end of the weekend is snow and/or rain with freezing temps at night. Beyond the weekend I have not heard about yet.

No. It’s rainy. It hasn’t stopped for days. It’s killing me because the temps are high enough to sneak out for a scooter ride, but the damn rain won’t let up! I’ve lived in the Willamette Valley for 16 years. This is the first year that it’s really getting to me.

Nope from Ottawa.

We basically get the same weather as New England and it’s been glorious this year. The last two winters were impossibly cold and long; we deserve this big time.

Bainbridge Island, near Seattle. Plenty of rain, no snow as yet. We get a good dusting every couple of years. The mountains a few dozen miles away are a different story. Average rain and snow pack has been a little slight this year; on average, I think we’re technically still in drought.

No snow in the Buffalo area, as the OP said. I haven’t even pulled out the boots and winter coat yet.

Fargo, ND. We’ve had two snowstorms, both delivering about three inches. The temperature outside is 10° F, according to Weather Underground, but my thermometer gives 18° F.

No snow this year here yet this season in Connecticut, and none forecast for the rest of the year. Average is about 10 inches over November and December.

Which is a big bummer, as part of the reason we chose Connecticut as the place to spend my husband’s sabbatical is so my kids would be able to experience a real snowfall. We leave the end of this month to return to CA so it looks like we are out of luck. :frowning:

No snow in Pereira or Medellin Colombia where I’m vacationing for Christmas. No snow back home in Cayman.

But there is snow on the nearby mountains in Los Nevados National Park in Colombia.

Same as Montreal. We have had a few flurries and there is a 40% chance of flurries tomorrow, but no accumulation predicted. For the rest of the 7 day forecast, the termperatures will be above freezing and there will be some rain, but no snow. This is likely to be the second year in the nearly fifty I have been living here with a brown Christmas.

IMHO, white Christmas is highly over-rated, although the ski resorts are in trouble. They can make snow, but the above freezing temperatures are a killer.

About average snowfall in the central Colorado Mountains. We’ve had about 6-7 feet so far at my house. Skiing should be fine this year. Hopefully no drought problems either, but it’s way too early to tell. March is usually our snowiest month. Winter goes out with a bang.

I’m in SE Wyoming, where I-80 has been closed for a huge stretch between Rawlins and Cheyenne for several days now. It’s the high winds and whiteout conditions. We haven’t gotten much mail in the last few days because the trucks can’t get through. Last night I heard there were absolutely no lodging or parking accommodations left in Rawlins. That’s a terrible place to be stuck.

I-80 being closed is nothing unique, but it’s unusual for it to last this long.

I’m in Georgia, so no snow is to date is not a surprise, but it’s been so warm lately that when I picked up a Christmas snow globe and shook it the flakes just rearranged themselves to spell out “It’s too f***ing hot, go away!”.

I hear that Santa is shaving the reindeer and putting wheels on his sleigh this year.

US 285 in Colorado shut down for a bit yesterday. Not many people really know what a total white out is. Might as well just shut your eyes.

I’m reading an interesting book. Almost Pioneers. Written by Laura Gibson Smith. It’s her manuscript and was edited by a history professor, John J. Fry. It chronicles a married couple that moved from Iowa to Laramie County in 1913.

I’m about half way through it and it’s very hard to put down.

I’ve been enjoying taunting my Tucson-living parents about the warm, toasty weather we’re having here in Connecticut.

I’m in Vail right now. (For work, so not too fun). 6" snow all around on the natural ground, slush & gunk all around the streets & sidewalks. Daily highs in the mid 30s, lows in the low 20s.

Flying in, there was decent snow cover on the flats starting from the mountains extending eastwards to about 60 miles east of greater Denver. Then it tapers off pretty quickly to bare dirt across the rest of eastern CO and all of KS that I could see.
Back home in Miami there’s no snow. Now there’s a surprise! :smack:

But it hasn’t even really started cooling off towards what passes for winter there. We have had a metric buttload of rain throughout Nov & Dec through. Early Nov is normally the start of our four-month dry season and it hasn’t started yet 6 weeks later. It’s already a third over according to the calendar and it hasn’t even begun. Which is about as predicted by the El Nino gurus.

Howdy neighbor.

Yup, chilly here but no snow. However last weekend I drove up to Yosemite with a buddy, it’s gorgeous there in the winter (plenty of snow on the ground, actively snowed on our last day) and the park is virtually empty. Did some hiking, winter photography, soaked in a hot tub at the hostel we stayed at and on the way out stopped off so that I could throw on my swim trunks and take a dip in the Merced river.

It hasn’t snowed in Tel Aviv since 1950.