Is Steph McMahon hot when comparing her to normal everyday women?

Glad to see that most people don’t find her to be fat. To the select few people that did, if she is fat then what does that make women with a noticble belly and are round, but below the weight of being obese?

I would call Steph thick at most.

Check out these pics. Is she a big woman? Hell yeah. But you can hardly even spot a stomach, she is soft with muscle, which is a odd combination (but hot for me), but she sure isn’t fat.

Agreed with this. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to this beholder, no, not attractive. Certainly not hideous or anything, but if I passed her on the street, I wouldn’t give her a second look (not that I’m under any impression that she’d give me a second look, mind you).

Judging by these photos, I don’t know if I’d call her “fat”, but definitely a body type that doesn’t appeal to me personally.

And on preview, I see HulkSmash10 has posted even more photos. Going on those photos, I realize I wouldn’t even call her “curvy”… she looks rather shapeless. Keep in mind though, I only know this woman from the photos in this thread.

She has a bit too much muscle mass for my tastes, and I think it’s her broad shoulders that’s giving her the appearance of being heavier than she really is. But she’s attractive, maybe a 6 or 7 on the “celebrity scale”.

Calling her fat is just silly.

It’s not like there’s some defined scale of words to describe different levels of overweight. The BMI only includes “overweight” and “obese”, not “thick”, “fat”, “built”, “stocky”, whatever.

IMO, “fat” is just a subjective judgment of weight, the same way “pretty” is a subjective judgment of facial configuration. It means different things to different people, and fighting about it is just an exercise in political futility.

Yeah, it definitely is the shoulders bud. Because she isn’t that huge and muscular in the arms and torso. Bigger than some girls tho for sure.

Here is a nice pic where you can see how curvy her backside is and frontside looks nice too. Shoulders are broad. But not very masculine.

She’s not blubbery, but per the video she’s a soft bodied woman with some muscle underneath. She obviously spends a lot more time behind a desk than exercising.

She’s got a farmgirl build, but it’s very much a woman’s build.

She looks good to me.

She’s physically attractive, but her personality doesn’t do it for me. Not that it’s bad, just not attractive to me, therefore not “hot”.

Also, TripleH is currently hitting that, would you want to get on his bad side?

I believe the term is “thick”.

She looks like she would be the “tall fun friend” in any typical group of sorority girls you’d see at any bar.

Never heard of this woman and I can’t open the videos at work, but from the pics she looks reasonably pretty in the face but more meaty than I like a woman. She has a big frame and the fake tits just add to it; they make her look like a linebacker. Not my type at all, but not unattractive.

And no, she’ not fat. She looks soft, not muscular.

There are certainly better-looking women out there, but I do find Stephanie attractive!

It’s odd that most American’s do prefer slim women to thick women considering the country is 50% obese, correct me if i’m wrong.

Now i’m not saying Steph is obese, she is thick and borderline chubby at times. But wouldn’t American men mostly be into that rather than a Hayden Panettiere?

It’s cool tho, just gives us more chance at the thick women, lol.

I think Steph look smokin, here!

I think she’s gorgeous.

Of course, I tend to think that Hollywood/Madison Avenue’s idea of hot is, well, not.

Same here. Give me Steph over Hayden any day. Although if I had a chance at a girl who looks like Hayden I would jump at it in a sec too.

Because fat chicks are still unattractive regardless of how many of them there are?

I don’t think you need to confine yourself to one single type. I tend to not go for waify women though.

The problem though with girls who have a build like McMahon is that if they do put on weight, they quickly become a “Big Girl”. Hayden puts on a few pounds, she’s still a cute even if a little rolly polly.

I disagree. Fat and ugly are two mutually exclusive descriptors. Skinny people can still be ugly, and fat people can still be beautiful.

(I’ll certainly agree that I have a hard time calling the morbidly obese beautiful though!)

That’s true. There are some fat girls that are cute and even hot sometimes. But moridly obese and stick thin both turn me off.

There are more American men hiding in the closet because they’re attracted to big girls than there are American men hiding in the closet because they’re attracted to men.

What “aspersions”? It’s a fact. As the population here in the USA has grown larger and larger, peoples idea of a “normal” weight has gone right up along with it. For many people, normal weight just means you aren’t the fattest in the room.

Fat or not, she is absolutely delicious!