Is Steph McMahon hot when comparing her to normal everyday women?

There are about 25 or 30 woman at the gym I go to that are decidedly better looking, in my opinion. Keeping in mind all the photos linked were those where she puts her best put forward for television, I’d put here somewhere in the top 20th percentile of the general population.

She’s a reasonably attractive woman, no question.

ETA: she MIGHT be 135 if you chop one of her legs off. I might classify her as overweight, but not really fat.

That’s still a normal BMI - 23.6 out of 18.5-24.9. I’m 5’9", and hovering around 165 now, which is still within the normal BMI range at my height.

I doubt you notice much of anything; you strike me as a supremely stupid person, interested only in being controversial for the sake of stirring up emotions. It’s rather sad, really.

Really? Is this your response to someone who disagrees with you… to cast aspersions on them?

That aside, I’m a straight woman who knows absolutely nothing about wrestling and I’d say this chick was both good looking and not fat. Perhaps stocky, but even when I was a tiny size 8, I wouldn’t have considered her overweight.

Fat? How utterly ridiculous and a prime example of why a lot of women have self-image / body issues.

Exactly. I mean, I’m trying to lose weight but with my frame, getting below 155 (10 more pounds) is not only difficult but also looks bad on me. (My sister got our dad’s beanpole frame. She doesn’t even have a butt; she almost has concave butt. I got Mom’s wide hips and broad shoulders.) Currently my hips have no room to decrease. I poke the side and there’s bone under the muscle layer. I have a little pooch of a stomach, which I’m working on losing.

Meanwhile he links this photo which would have most guys staring at the cleavage shot - hell, I looked and I’m straight - and proclaims “fat!” :frowning:

I don’t know what it says about me but my first reaction is that her hair colour and style doesn’t suit her at all and her shoulders are too big for that dress (if it is a dress).

As far as her cleavage, goes. I have no knowledge but they look fake.

They’re fake. She readily admits to it.

All the pictures linked in this thread are also fairly old. Here is a short YouTube video from August of this year.

That’s more like 135. Attractive woman, still going with my original post, however.

I’d do her. I’d probably die in the attempt, but I’d go out with a smile on my face!

Not fat at all.

Yes, she’s objectively more attractive than average (great skin, nice face, shapely figure with a flat stomach), though perhaps not as ideally attractive to a majority of the public as many other famous women.

I don’t think she looks ‘fat’ at all, but she is a large woman with a broad and very muscular upper body. There is no way in hell she weighs anywhere near 135 at 5’9". Celeb weights are always wholesale fabrications. This is what 135 at 5’9" looks like (on someone with a tiny frame, who does not wear anything larger than a size 2 - it would look every tinier on someone with a larger skeleton) - skinny. Thanks again to my baby sister for letting me use her pics to prove points about tall women on the internet.

My suspicion is that she’s in a lot better health than many skinny people.

Question for the OP: it’s your first post on the SDMB, so welcome! What brought you here to ask that?

She’s thick. And I’ll bet she has to work very hard at being that. I’m guessing she will be fat, very fat, the day she stops working out and dieting.

Not my cup of tea but attractive.

She’s very attractive.

Not even REMOTELY fat. Not even in the same ZIP code as fat. Of course some lemmings these days automatically scream “ZOMG FAT” if they can’t see ribs sticking out.

If anything, I’ve noticed that people are more forgiving lately…she isn’t fat though, no.

Bow chicka bow bow…

No, not fat – she’s definitely got rather fleshy arms, but that’s probably due to some real muscles beneath a healthy layer of body fat. She’s not “cut,” so she doesn’t look athletic, and her body doesn’t seem to match her angular face, so she gives an overall impression of being fatter than she is. I will say, though, that I doubt she’s been 135 since she was 19.

Yea, agree she’s not fat, but she has more body fat then I’d expect for a professional wrestler. I mean, I know its fake and all, but by all accounts its still a pretty physically demanding profession, so I’m kinda surprised she isn’t more fit.

(and googling I see she’s the daughter of a wrestling exec, so I guess that explains how she made it to the ring despite not having a wrestlers build. Her weight seems to have vacillated a lot during her career to, at least going by skiming google images).

Anyhoo, seems reasonably attractive, though I doubt she’d have gone far in her profession on looks alone if her family wasn’t in the profession. And I’m not really a fan of the overdone boob-job.

Disagree all you want, but no personal attacks In IMHO is the rule. Take it to the pit.

Thanks,
Ellen

I wouldn’t call her a professional wrestler. Sure, she’s had some training and the occasional match, but she’s got an office job and occasionally gets in on story lines.

Eh, must disagree. Not attractive at all. Too masculine. Fat, thick, built, whatever, she’s certainly not petite. Her face is borderline pretty, but the rest of her proportions are not at all attractive to me. If anything, I find her slightly intimidating – if I saw her walking down the street, I’d be more inclined to go to the other side than to stand and ogle.

I am, however, intrigued and glad that others find her very attractive. Different folks, different strokes and all that.