Is "sussed" a real word?

I know these guys who call themselves “sussed”. They say it means “to have it all”. The only problem is that i can’t find it in the dictionary…

so i guess what i’m wondering is…

a) Is it a real word?
b) If so, what EXACTLY does it mean?
c) What is it’s origin?

suss
tr.v. Slang sussed, suss·ing, suss·es
To infer or discover; figure out: “I think I’m good at sussing out what’s going on” (Ry Cooder).
To size up; study: “Suss out the designers in whom you are interested” (Lucia van der Post).

probably short for suspect

From dictionary.com

I think it’s more a UK word than a US word.

Suss

Try looking in an Oxford dictionary.

suss ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ss)
tr.v. Slang sussed, suss·ing, suss·es

1. To infer or discover; figure out: “I think I’m good at sussing out what’s going on” (Ry Cooder).
  2. To size up; study: “Suss out the designers in whom you are interested” (Lucia van der Post).

It is sortof like dissed

dis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ds)
tr.v. Informal dissed, diss·ing, diss·es

To show disrespect to, often by insult or criticism: “ [The network] is often dissed for going after older, less demographically desirable viewers” (Michael McWilliams). 

…or even the Merraim Webster Collegiate.

Haj

c) The OED cites it as a colloquial use of the past participle of “sus” or “suss”

suss
[Abbrev. of SUSPECT v.; cf. prec.
Participles of the verb are usu. formed with a double final consonant in the stem. The form with final double s has now spread to the infinitive. The substantive, however, is still most commonly encountered with a single final consonant (sus).]

1. a. trans. To suspect (a person) of a crime (cf. SUS n. 1). Also in general use.

b. With obj. clause: to suspect, to imagine or fancy (something) as likely; hence, to feel or surmise.

1. To work or figure out; to investigate, to discover the truth about (a person or thing). Also with obj. clause and without const.

well i’m sorry…i guess the 1992 dictionary i stole from school didn’t have it…

“Hey, you, gettin’ drunk, so sorry, I’ve got you sussed.
Hey, you, smokin’ mother nature, this is a bust.”

Pete Townsend, “We’re Not Gonna Take It”, 1969

It may be an archaic term that became obsolete in modern Britain but survived in the Caribbean, (another example is ‘vexed’) and was then revived in 20th Century Britain with the arrival of immigrants from the Caribbean.

According to www.word-detective.com/102502.html#suss

Kind of similar but not the same - suss = suspicious. “That bloke looks a bit suss”

My English relatives use it a lot. I just started seeing it on American TV in the last couple of years.