Is there a name for this decorative design? (on a piece of pottery)

I picked up a rather nice little Staffordshire bowl in a charity shop yesterday - it has a design featuring leaves and flower buds of some kind - and I’m reasonably sure I’ve seen the design before given a specific name (not ‘Acanthus’ or ‘Trefoil’, but something along those lines).

This is the piece in question - any suggestions? I think it’s a question of the identity of those large flower buds around the middle.

It’s a simplified lotus motif, I think.

Thanks - I was thinking ‘lotus’, but couldn’t confirm it with an image search.

If you take the picture to a FootLocker store, they’ll say, “Adidas.”

Looks like corn to me.