Is there a new Queen of Skankified Sluttiness?

… and me? I saw the movie. Certainly some watery tarts could be thrown my way.

Or a map to Castle Anthrax. That’ll do nicely.

Cite?

I take it that auntie em doesn’t have access to the boards currently.

What are you talking about? She’d probably drive me there… :slight_smile:

I won’t link directly to it, but try the first link in this Google search. Probably NSFW, though not deliberately.

Ya gotta wonder about someone who studies celeb photos closely enough to notice something like that.

Pink and Missy are not trashy enough to be serious contenders. Skankiness is different than sexy, or slutty, or even whorishness. It’s , well…skank.

Christina and Lil’ Kim have got to be the top 2. Christina gets extra points for her skanky hair, Lil Kim for her tops, or lack thereof. The Hilton sisters give off a vibe, but I don’t know if it’s true skank. I think they might discriminate against poor people or something. To be a true skank you can’t discriminate.

You know, that’s no basis for a system of government.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

As far as I kinow, Spears has never ventured into Skankland. She is however, all over Teaseland, but that is a far cry from skank land.

Skankiness implies that woman in question gives off the aura of

A) Only semi-regular bathing and cleaning habits which are covered up with dowsings in perfume.

B) Less then stellar feminine hygiene, in fact it can be called downright gross.

C) The willingness and desire to fuck anything with a dick, at any time and in any place, no matter how embarrassing.

D0 Clothing choices which can make trailer trash outfits look like Pierre Carden designed clothes.

Given those 4 areas, Spears only qualifies in the clothing catagory, therefore she isn’t even in the Top 20.

Oh, duh, it’s from the part with the dude in the field. Dur de dur dur. I get it now. I must hand over my title because I am so dumb today.

No, no, Your Rapturousness, I think that’s an essential part of the qualifications for the post.

Ohhh, I like that new title even more. Back to full skank mode. Watch out world.

Burn her! She turned me into a newt!

No, no you misunderstood. I turned you NUDE. And my loins are burning, thanks for asking.

Well, I got better.

So is it just the burning sensations, or is there painful discharge as well?

Some time last year I read an article about the Hilton sisters in a German paper, which I tore out and saved, it was so UNbelievably vacuous and skanky. Course I dont have the article anywhere near me now or Id say what paper and when. But it seems the elder Hilton sister (Paris?) was getting in trouble with the law for bitch-slapping any girl who talked to her boyfriend. She shoved one girl to the ground for trying to shake his hand (the girl was an acquaintance of his). It was the final quote that was the icing on the cake: “My boyfriend thinks every girl is ugly, except for me and Nicky.”

:eek: just :eek:

I know about it because it was in my wife’s copy of Heat magazine, I’ll have you know.

But have you noticed the amount of lipstick Missy Elliott wears? Good Lord, she’s Max’s favorite economical factor!

Skank, I’m tellin’ ya’.